Chp 61

I go back to my room and let out a huff. I hear a small explosion and I burst out of my door. I run to the living room and see Harry and Ron grabbing Hermione's hands. I notice Dobby look at me in the doorway. I'd always liked him and when he became free I was happy one of us got our freedom.

"I'm sorry Lexi, I would help Lexi if I could," he says.

The trio looks at me as a tear rolls down my face. Harry jumps to grab me but it was too late
Dobby had apparated. My mom through one last knife in their direction. I duck knowing if it missed then it would have hit me. It didn't and began worrying who it hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Harry pov *

I look down at Dobby in my arms. He lets out a moan. I feel the tear on my face.

"Harry Potter I'm sorry I left Lexi. I couldn't save Lexi from her problem. Lexi needs to find her own way out. Miss Lexi has always been good at finding her way out and lexi has always feared her family," Dobby says.

I look down at him with so many question but realize I have so little time.

"That's not why I'm crying Dobby. You got hit with a knife," I say crying.

"Master Harry doesn't need to cry. Stop Voldemort and save Lexi from herself," Dobby says as he goes limp.

We dig a hole and lay his body in it. I think about what he said about lexi. He says it like he'd known her forever. I know he was the Malfoy's but I didn't know she'd known the Malfoy's for that long.

She's a muggle born, why would purebloods like her? I think about her outburst before about how she said how bad people come from all over not just Slytherine. The way she said some could even come from Gryphindor. She couldn't be a death eater could she? If she was a prisoner she would have been with Luna in the dungeon or more specifically in the cage. I would ask Luna but she needs to rest.

Dobby said to save her from herself, whatever that means. I keep playing her face as me and Ron were forced into the dungeon. She looked so ashamed of herself and then again as we made our escape she looked more trapped than we did and we were in the dungeon. Her eyes were far away and she seemed so helpless. I just want to go back and help her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*lexi pov*

I let out a breath as the rest of the death eaters file into the living room. The look angry that they had escaped. My mother sees me and takes me into the dining room.

She looks at me furious. I know it's not me but that they escaped.

"The compassion you have for them is disgusting. Wipe that tear off your face and grow up. We're going to take over Hogwarts in days and I don't think you should come along," my mother snaps.

"I-uh," I say.

"Quiet," my mom yells, "cruxio!"

The spell comes out of her wand as I fall to the ground. I can feel the pain spread through my body as I squirm on the floor. The spell wares off and my mother takes me by the arm.

She drags me up into my feet and apparatus me to a dark room. I know it's not In the manor. I see the cage in the center of it. She pushes me into it and firmly shuts the lock.

"Mother!" I yell.

She apostates away without a word.