Chp 62

*draco pov*

I read the letter over again.

Lexi has gone missing and we don't know where she is. Her mom might know but she refuses to tell. She went missing a week ago after potter and his friends escaped with all the prisoners. I'm sad to say she's gone Draco. We aren't really looking for her anymore. I love you
-mother

I put my head in my hands. I brush my fingers through my hair and take long heavy breaths. I have bags under my eyes from the stress and now this. She probably dead. Her mother never wanted her and she never turned out the way her mother wanted. I feel the dry tears in my face.

Jacob walks in and shuts the door swiftly behind him. He looks at me and at my bloodshot eyes. He rushes over and sits on my bed next to me. I hand him the note and he reads over it. He lets tears go down his face as he hugs me.

"Is she-do you think she's dead?" He stutters.

"I-I really don't know," I say back.

I continue to breath heavily. I gulp just think of all the ways her mother could have killed her. At Christmas she gave me her heart bracelet. I grasp it in my hand so tight my knuckles turn white.

Jacob looks down at at my hand. I open it revealing the bracelet. He takes it from my hand and looks at it longingly. He hands it make to me.

"Can I just be alone for a little while?" I ask.

"Yah of course if you need me you know where to find me," he says.

He gets up and leaves the room shutting the door quietly. I hold the bracelet up and put it near my heart. I think of being with her in the room of requirement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*lexi pov*

I'm as lone in the dark of the room. The silence was going to drive me mad. I guess that might have been the point. The guards don't talk to me like their orders. I cry constantly thinking about the boys. Do they even know I'm missing.

The guards open the doors and I lose it. I push him down at grab his wand.

"Stupify!" I yell as he freezes.

The other guard rush towards me I throw a few more spells their way as they all fall down. I focus really hard and apparate to the manor.

It was weirdly empty. I realized they must be off on a raid. They never leave it this empty though. It slowly clicks that they must be at Hogwarts. This will be the final battle and I'm missing it. I focus again landing on the edge of the forest looking at the scene in front of me. Harry is dead in hagrids arms and the students are standing on fear.

"Harry Potter is dead!" The dark lord demands.