Chp 43

The next morning dumbledoor gets up to talk about Cedric's death. He talks about voldemorts return. My head has still had a slight throb. I think about his rise and my head. I bluntly wondered if they could be connected. I didn't have time to dwell on that thought. He continues on about how the future looks bleak and we must stick together.

We finish breakfast and head to get our stuff to leave. My stuff was packed and I head out to take a walk. Draco come up the stairs and meets me at the middle. He takes my hand and we begin to walk. I tell him about the previous night with crouch. He gives me a hug.

"I swear I'm fine," I say, "it's Harry I'm worried about."

"Well I don't like potter so I don't care really," he says.

I give him a small glare and shake my head. He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"I'll miss this when we leave," I say.

"Then let's make our last time for a few months memorable," he says.

"How?" I say slightly intrigued.

"Follow," he instructs.

He pulls me into an empty classroom. He pulls me onto a bench and wraps his arms around my waste. He falls down on the bench pulling me on top of him. He kisses me and I run my fingers through his hair. He pulls his tie off. He moves his hands onto my neck.

We hear a noise outside our door. We slide under a desk trying to surprise our laughter. Professor Snape wanders around looking for something. He looks under the table finding us there.

"Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. Miller," he says," 10 points from your houses."

"Please don't tell my father ," Draco pleads.

He nods and looks at me. I look away and blush.

"Go back to your common rooms, NOW!" He snaps.

We run out stifling back laughter.

"Memorial enough for you?" He asks.

"Yah, getting caught by Snape. definitely ," I say.

He laughs and kissed me on the cheek and leaves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I head to the great hall for dinner. There was no house cup to award after Cedric's death no one was in the mood to celebrate.

Harry was still a bit shaken from the night of Cedric's death. He apparently had frequent nightmares according to Ron.

"We need to have you over for the summer. We can send you an owl," Ron said.

"I don't think that will work," I say, " my parents don't love irks or the wizarding thing."

"Oh," he said sounding disappointed.

"It's fine. I'm used to it by now," I say, reflecting in my time at the Malfoy's.

We get up to head back to our dorm. I get there and pass out in my bed instantly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I head towards the Hogwarts express wishing I wasn't. I take one last look at the castle before leaving.

Draco stops by my compartment. "Jacob has a spot if your interested," he says.

I look to my friends before getting up and heading into his.

"Aw we can be mean now and don't have to worry about pudding off your Gryphindor friends," Jacob says.

I sick him in the arm and he whines rubbing his arm.

"Stop whining baby," I say.

We talk the rest of the way. I hadn't had such a good train ride since the first one I took with Draco.

The train comes to a stop. Jacob gets up ready to leave. I grab his wrist and hug him goodbye. Draco goes out with him and I wait a minute so his parents don't know we were together.

I let out a sigh and get up and leave. My person who's suppose to pick me up finds me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and guides me out and takes me to a fireplace and we use floo powder to get to the manor.

Stepping back is scary know Voldemort is back. Lucius is a big follow of the dark lord. His second in command. I wished I could be anywhere else.