Chp 57

I walk to the front door to see the boys off. I see Jacob first, I guess Draco wasn't down yet. Jacob comes up to me and gives me a hug. I smile as he squeezes tighter.

"I'm going to miss you so freaking much," he whispers before he lets go.

I let out a small and push my hair back behind my ear. I hear someone coming and turn to see Draco. He lays his luggage down and comes up to me.

"I don't want to go without you," Draco says.

"I'm sorry to say you have too," I say.

"I know," he says.

I give him a hug and give him a little kiss on the lips. We let go and he grabs his stuff.

He kisses me on the cheek and trudges out the door. I hear the door click and I turn to back to go to my room. I stop realizing there is my mother standing behind me.

"Come we have work to do," she says.

I follow her up the stairs and towards an empty corridor. We come to a large room with a bull item board set up with pictures.

"These people are known to help Harry Potter. The ones with an a on the have been eliminated. We know that lots of people at Hogwarts support him. We're trying to pinpoint who will be the biggest threat. Do you have any suggestions?" My mother asks me.

I look at the board. An x was placed over Proffessor Moody and Sirius . The board had the weasly's, Hermione, dumbledoor, McGonnagal, and Lupin.

I begin to think of an epiphany of other people. I hold my tongue for a minute waiting to see if my mother decides to force it out. She looks to the board and then to me.

"Don't tell me you've grow close to any of these people Lexi?" She says.

I let out a gulp knowing i have. Those people were my friends and they planned to take them out one by one.

"Lexi, mudbloods, bloodtraitors, and even Harry Potter?" She demands.

"I'm sorry. I just-" I tried to say. I couldn't find the correct words to make this sound better to her.

"I've never been so disappointed. I suggest you fess up some more people before you begin to seem like a traitor to the dark lord," she demands.

"I-uh, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, and Luna lovegood," I say in a panic.

"See now was that so hard. We'll have our people at Hogwarts take care of this issue," my mother says.