Chp 51

Dumbledoor is gone. He took responsibility for the DA. The new headmaster is Dolores Umbridge.

We've begun to take our owl exams. I feel pretty prepared for them. Hermione and I had been studying for weeks now. The boys not so much. Harry studied a little and Ron just really didn't want to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I need to go," Harry whines.

I had just walked in and I don't think they realized I was here.

"Harry, it to dangerous we can't just sneak into her office," Hermione replies.

"Who's office?" I ask.

They turn finally realizing I was there.

"No one's,"Hermione answers.

"Umbridges," Harry says.

Hermione turns to look at harry. She seems slightly shocked.

"And why do you want to sneak into umbridges office?" I ask.

"That I can't tell you,"he replies.

I nod my head. I know I'm super close to them but I still feel like they don't tell me stuff. Especially after they found out about me and Draco. I guess they just think I'm gonna spill it to someone but it might be safer I don't know. Less chance for people like death eaters to force it out of me.

"Have fun with whatever your doing, but if you get detention again I will kill you," I say as I head upstairs to my dorm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I find out later they snuck out if Hogwarts, went to the ministry, Harry's godfather was killed, and they got to meet my mother.

As soon as they told me they met her I feared she said something about me. They didn't mention it though.

We were getting ready to go back for the summer. My mother was at the Malfoy's now. So were the rest of the death eaters.

My stuff was packed and I make my way to the train. I choose to sit with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I think about how much I'm going to miss them. What if I don't come back to Hogwarts.

I take a breath before leaving the train.

Short chapter! About time for Lexi to meet her mother!