Chp 64

*Draco's pov*

It wasn't hard to find Lexi. She was sitting right outside the great hall with her head in her hands. She had dried tears on her face and her hair fell in front of her shoulders.

"Give me a minute," I whisper to Jacob.

He looks a little sad to have to go but he turns and goes back into the great hall.

I sit down next to her and plant a small kiss on her cheek. She sniffs a little and kisses me back.

"Don't ever pretend to die on me again, without my consent first of course," I say trying to make her smile a little.

"Fine, I'll for-warn  you next time my mom kidnaps me," she say as a little smile creeps onto her face.

"Thank you but wrong answer no next time. Never again," I say.

"Agreed," she say with a huff.

"You want to tell me what happened?" I asked.

She looks at me and explains how her mom went more off hinge than usual. Harry got away and Lexi didn't help so she got kidnapped. I squeezed her hand wishing I could have been there for her.

"How are you doing?" She asks.

I takes me a second to realize she's talking about my parents. They'll end up in Azkaban. If I'm being honest my dad probably deserves it but I don't want my mom there. I didn't really know how much I was worried about it until now.

I take a little gulp as my eyes start watering.

"Hey, it's ok, it'll be fine," she say pulling me into a hug.

My worry shifts to something else. What about us. Will we be put in Azkaban I  mean we do have the dark mark.

"What about us?" I ask her, my voice shaky.

"Hey, it'll be fine. We didn't actually do anything. You didn't kill dumbledoor, technicallyand we defied the dark lord multiple times. I'm sure we'll be fine," she says slightly doubtful.

I pull her closer to me. I feel her heart beat on my chest. I lean and kiss her like I'd wanted to for so long now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Lexi pov*

The kiss felt almost as good as the first. He was the only memory I held onto in the cell alone. I knew I had to get back to this, or at least to him.

He had on his black suit and his hair slicked back. I ran my fingers through his hair messing up a little more than it already had been. He in return ruffled my hair a little before we broke apart.

"I really do love you," I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I really love you too," he say.

We go back in for another kiss.

"Where's Jacob?" I ask as we pull apart.

"I sent him back in for a minute so I could be alone with you. I can go get him," Draco offers.

"Yah, I missed him too," I say.

"I'll be right back," he says letting go of my hand and leaving the hall.

I sit for a moment before the door opens again. I look up expecting to see Draco with Jacob but instead I see Harry standing awkwardly in the door way.

"I though you didn't want to see me," I say with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I-um, it's just I didn't really mean. Just the whole your parents thing and then just killing Voldemort was a lot and I took it out on you and I'm sorry. You've never really done anything to me and it just- I was a jerk," he finishes.

"It ok. I guess you long of understand why like I didn't tell you I the first place?" I ask.

"I guess I understand why you did it. The entire great is freaking out that your here," Harry says.

"Oh um," I say as I look away.

"Hey it's ok," Harry says rubbing my back.

Draco opens the door and sees me sitting with Harry. He arches his eyebrows. I nod my head telling him it's ok.

"I need to get back in there I-um," Harry says.

"It ok, bye," I say.

He walks past the boys as Draco shoots him an angry look.

"You know he apologized right?" I ask.

"No but I don't really like ho either way. Him rubbing his hand on your back," Draco says.

"He doesn't like me anymore. Jeez jealous much," I say.

"Still," Draco says.

"Ok, let's calm down," Jacob says.

The boys sits down next me. I wrap my arms around their shoulders. They do the same back to me.

"I love you two," I say.

"Right back at you," Jacob says.

"I think we already had this conversation but I love you too lexi," Draco says.

I rest my head on my shoulder on Draco's shoulder. It all over and I don't think I've ever felt so free.