Chp 27

The hogsmeade trip is today. Draco helped me forge my "parents" signature. I don't feel good about it but I didn't want to have to explain why I couldn't get a signature from my "supportive muggle parents." Harry wasn't able to go. His uncle didn't sign his. Part of me wants to stay behind with him. Ron, Hermione, and I say bye to him and make our way to the town.

We went to the three broomsticks first and then to honeydukes. We take a walk slightly away from town. It's a nice day out. Ron and Hermione seemed to be deep into their own conversation. I decided to leave them alone for a while.

I hike back to town and see Draco with crabbe and goyle with Pansy hanging onto him with everything she could. Part of me wanted to go and punch her while the other part wanted to see what he does.

"Parkinson for the last time it not going to happen," I hear him say.

"But dracy," she pleads.

"No, seriously leave me alone," he barks.

His eye catches mine. I tilt my head towards the forest telling him to follow me into it. He nods his head slightly and ditches his goons to come join me. Jacob decided to stay behind to work on some assignment. Draco catches up to me and grabs my hand. We talk about potions, a subject that I'm not to good at.

"Come on your absolutely hopeless, you can't even tell me what in a wolfsbane potion," he teases.

"Shut up," I say as I kiss him on the cheek.

"Well, when you put it that way," he says kissing me. I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back. We separate just as we realize we should probably head back to the castle. We get up say good bye and go look for our friends.

I catch up with Ron and Hermione.

"Where did you disappear to?" Hermione asks

"No where," I said. I couldn't contain the smirk on my face. Hermione leans over to me and whispers

"Was it a boy?" She asks. I lower my head trying to hide a smile.

"Who?" She asks.

"That's none of your concern," I reply.

She looks disappointed but intrigued. Ron is looking at us with a confused look. I shake my head at him and we turn to a new subject.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We get back to Hogwarts and Ron goes to find Harry.

"Ok, so who's the boy?" She says with tons of enthusiasm.

I shake my head and sigh. " I wasn't on a date," I explain, trying best to lie.

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuure," she replies.

"I'm serious!" I say.

"Oooooooookkk," she says as she saunters out of the room.

I let out a sigh. I go up to my dorm and lay on my bed drifting off to sleep for a small nap.