Chp 13

I told Draco about my dream. About the man and how he looks very similar to me. About the chamber and the cave. He tells me I'm just being paranoid but I know it's more than that. There was something real, something pulling about that dream. We don't have time to talk more because we had to get to class. I sprinted down the hall and got to class right before defense against the dark arts. Professor Lockhart had just stated class.

If I'm being honest he's not a great teacher. Every girl in the school seems to think otherwise. He's so fake. How can no one see that. I don't really care enough to go after him.

During class a glance over at Harry who shares the table with me. I catch him staring at me. I look over and he looks away immediately. I can't help but blush. I don't like him but it's cute he thinks he got a chance with me. I know it cliché but...

Lockhart loves Harry. It a famous person thing. Harry doesn't love the attention though. You don't even need to talk to him about it you can just see it.

After class we walk out together. Harry walks silently looking at his feet. Ron and Hermione are arguing about I don't even know anymore.

I here the voice again. Harry looks up to. I've heard it before. That's a parstletounge or snake if some kind. When Harry looked up I know he here's it.

" that voice," he says," there it was aging. You guy seriously don't here it!"

I was about to admit I hear it to but I realized that's a bad idea. Admitting him hearing voices. I know they don't know what it is but still.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At dinner I heard about nearly headless nick getting prettified. Another student had also been frozen. Everyone assumed it was the chamber again. I heard the snake again right before I went to my dorm.

Tonight was a dreamless night. That was the best thing that could have happened.