Chp 60

*weeks later*

The boys had left to go back to Hogwarts. I hear the death eaters returning from their latest "mission." I walk out to watch them seeing as they're really my only form of entertainment when I realize they have a girl in their grasp. She isn't struggling much but she seems to be in good health. They know I'm watching but they continue on. I follow them until they reach the stairs to the dungeon.

She has long blonde hair and for some reason a smile. She's wearing a purple dress with black flats. I realize it Luna from the DA. I told my mom about her the day the boys left. What is wrong with me.

They force her down the stairs and into the cell. My mother lets out a cackle. It sends shiver down my spine and she continues for a minute longer. I begin walking away when my mother comes up to me. I know my face looks a bit off so I quickly try and change it but to no avail. My mother obviously notice because she says:

"She'll be fine, it's not her we're after it Harry Potter and his friends. We just made a quick threat to Lunas dad. He brings us potter and she stays safe," my mother says as if it's no big deal.

At that moment I really, truly decided what side I wanted to be on. They kidnapped a child just to get Harry. I don't plan on fighting for a team like that even if they are my family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I check up on Luna a lot. She never really asked why I was here though. I guess she just assumed I was a prisoner too. I'd come down and talk for some time. I don't think the death eaters minded because they guard and they just let me down there. The door had an enchantment, and it knows every spell used on it. I could pull anything if I tried.

I hear banging and struggling outside the door. The door at top the stair swings open as I hear familiar voices yelling.

I look to the top of the stairs and see Harry and Ron being pushed down the stairs.

"We have your friend I suggest you cooperate," the death eater I know as Peter pedigrew. (I can't remember how to spell his last name).

Harry lets out a groan as he looks towards the cell seeing me sitting on the floor. Ron's eyes soon join his sternly placed on me. I gulp.

"Move!" Another death eater snaps.

I get up and scramble to the side. I look at the floor trying to not make eye contact with the boys. I begin to realize Hermione isn't with them. I think about what Peter said.

They shove the boys into the cell with Luna. They still haven't taken their eyes off me. The death eaters notice me looking at them. They grab my arm and begin to force me up the stairs and I go without a fight.

They shut the door behind them when I hear a scream. I run to the living room but before I go in I realize my mother is in there with Hermione.

My mother is flinging spells at her left and right as she screams.

I was going to run in and help but I just couldn't do it. I would be in way to much trouble if I did that. I turn away and trudge to my room trying to ignore her screams.