4 ⇾ birthdays and bad pasts

This is the first time I've woken up without a hangover after a party

It feels fucking great.

Last night was surprisingly fun with the girls, apparently Jade and Julie are friends with the owner of the guy who owns the mini-golf course so we were able to play till 2 AM.

To no one's surprise, Julianna and Jade beat everyone, even Damien and he's good at all sports.

Julianna seems to be doing a lot better after what happened last night.

I still can't believe that prick touched her.

If Jade didn't pounce on him the way she did my brothers and I definitely would have.

No person should ever be touched inappropriately like that.

Anyways, the boys and I managed to survive a full week at Las Flores...thank god.

And instead of spending our weekend relaxing and spending time as a family, we have some kid's birthday to go to.

I think she's one of my dad's friend's daughters.

"Why do we have to go to some 8-year-old's birthday party?" Damien groans.

"She's not just some 8-year-old, you boys babysat her last Fourth of July, remember?" My mom asks.

"Oh god, it's her?" Cole asks.

"The devil child?!" I gasp.

"She wasn't even that bad, you guys are so dramatic." Lenny chuckles.

"You're only saying that because she had a crush on you." Damien scoffs.

"Yep and she's also the only girl you're ever gonna get...too bad you have to wait 10 more years," Cole says before sending a fake pout.

"Fuck off," Lenny says while flipping us off.

"Come on boys! We're gonna be late!" My dad yells from downstairs.

"Who the fuck has a birthday at nine in the morning?" I groan.

"Language Tori!" My mom yells.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"Hey, you never know it could be fun!" Damien says.

The three of us pause on the steps and turn back to look at him.

"Kid parties are never fun," Lenny says.

"That's not true! Do you guys remember our birthdays?" Damien asks.

"Dude, of course, those are fun, they're our parties and we were like 10." Cole chuckles causing Damien to stay quiet.

We always did have the best birthdays, our parents always went all out for each of our birthdays.

We're all born during different seasons so they always pick a theme that corresponds with the weather.

Cole's birthday is in July so we usually rent out a waterpark or travel somewhere hot since his birthday is during summer vacation.