35 ⇾ thanksgiving disaster

The girls have been weirdly distant during these past couple of days

Every time I text Jade to see if she wants to hang out, she always has something to do.

It's not like I'm clingy or anything but...I miss my girl.

And all I want to do right now is hold her in my arms.

I haven't seen her since Saturday and even when I was dropping her off, she seemed distant.

Usually, she kisses me when I drop her off anywhere but this time she just leaned over, kissed me on the cheek, and left.

Leaving me fucking dumbfounded.

Even my brothers are getting negative reactions from the girls.

Torrin and Jules are supposed to be working on some kind of project but Jules keeps shutting him down to hang out with Rowan.

Lennox and Nova have some things to discuss about AD and their internship but she hasn't replied to any of his texts.

As for Alyssa, any time Cole texts her, she says she's busy with her brother.

Cole has been giving them plenty of space since Asher got released but I can tell he misses her.

The four of us have just been hanging out.

Even Lennox and he's usually busy with school.

But now, we have no time to relax since it's Thanksgiving and all hell has broken loose.

We asked our mom if we could bring a few friends tonight and she said yes.

However, when we asked the girls to come, none of them replied.

It's getting kind of annoying at this point.

I mean I've gotten to the point where I want to barge into her house and kidnap her.

"I fucking hate this shit," Cole mutters as he walks in with his sad excuse of a bow tied around his neck.

"So do I but the sooner we get through this, the better." Lenny sighs as he walks over to him and fixes his bow.

"Any reply from the girls?" I ask.

"Nope." Tori groans.

"There's no way they're that busy," Cole mutters.

"Maybe we should just give them their space," Lenny suggests.

"Bullshit! I know you and Nova aren't dating but Jade and I are and I miss her." I groan.

"I agree with Damien, something is up with them," Cole says.

"Look guys, let's just figure that out later. You guys know what we have to do tonight." Torrin says.

We all agreed that we would use this night to our advantage.

We're gonna talk to as many of dad's friends as possible and try to find out more about his past.