62 ⇾ evidence

What a fucking disaster!

I'm honestly shocked.

After finding out about everything, Dahlia and Cameron immediately followed her mom to the hospital while the 8 of us went home to wait on any updates.

A few days have passed by and Nova has told us that Dahlia is a mess.

Cameron hasn't left her side.

No one knows who killed her but we all have an idea yet we can't bring it to the cops without any proper evidence.

The guys have been acting off.

They won't leave our sides, not that I'm complaining though.

I love having Damien around especially after all that happened.

But they're being way too clingy, I mean Damien won't even let me go to the fucking bathroom alone.

We decided to go visit Dahlia and see how she was doing.

Nova knocks on the door and we're immediately greeted by Cam.

"How is she?" Lenny asks.

"Same as yesterday."

"Poor thing, I can't even imagine what she's going through," Julie mumbles.

"She won't eat, she won't sleep, I've tried to get her to at least get some fresh air outside but she refuses to move."

Poor thing.

"I'll try to talk to her," Nova says.

Cameron nods as the two of them head upstairs toward Dahlia's room.

"I can't believe this is happening! I mean first the threats, then almost killing my brother and me in the fire, and now actually killing someone! What the fuck is wrong with your dad?!" Lyss groans.

"What sucks the most is that we all know who did it, we just have no evidence!" Cole adds.

"All the evidence we did have is all fucking gone!" I groan.

"I just find it so weird how Ms.Abbey was being followed and didn't record anything, maybe she kept something in her phone or in a notebook?" Julie says.

"Why would you write about being followed?" Torrin asks.

"In case you get killed and so the police know where to look." The girls and I say.

We watch way too many fucking crime shows.

"Dahlia did say her mom was a very observant person and she despised Mr.Bishop, maybe she did record something," I say.

"But where would she put it because apparently her phone wasn't found at the crime scene and the cops couldn't pin it," Damien adds.

"Look, Ms.Abbey was a smart woman and if she were being followed I doubt she would put that information in her phone, I'm sure she wrote it down somewhere...maybe in a diary?" Lyss suggests.