65 ⇾ here we go...

It's go time bitches!

Everything we've been working towards will finally pay off today.

Today is the day of the governor's gala and we're gonna fucking crash it.

Damien forwarded me the recording of his father admitting everything.

I immediately uploaded it onto a USB so I can connect it to the speakers and play it throughout the speakers.

This is risky, I know but we can do it, I know we can.

It feels weird making a plan without Lennox, I usually need his reassurance to make sure my plan isn't insane but I haven't spoken to him since that day at Dahlia's.

We decided it was best that we lose contact completely so their dad wouldn't catch on.

The guys do know that we're crashing the event though.

"Nova!" My mom calls out from downstairs.

"What's up?" I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"I have good news, some of the women that Richard and his friends hurt reached out to me, they want to speak up about what he did."

"Oh my god! This is great!"

"I'm so proud of you Cherry." She smiles before running her thumb against my cheek.

"I just want to do the right thing."

"And that's what makes you such a wonderful person Nova! You have always fought for what you thought was right even if it got you in trouble, you and your sisters are the best things that have ever happened to me." She smiles.

"I love you, mama."

"Love you too, now let's go take that son of a bitch down!" She says, causing me to burst out laughing.

We quickly got into the car and headed over to Lyss's house so we could pick up the girls.

I don't know why but I'm actually nervous, knowing Richard there is a very high chance that this shit could turn around and bite us in the ass.

When we get there, I quickly run into the house to get them.

"Guys, let's go- what's wrong?" I ask.

The girls are sitting on the couch, they all look pale as shit.

God damn it! Not the time!

"Nothing, let's go." Jade mumbles.

"No! What's wrong?"

"I just can't believe this is finally happening, we're finally gonna take him down," Julie mumbles.

"Then why do you all look like you're gonna throw up?"

"Because what if something goes wrong?" Lyss asks.

"Nothing will go-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" She yells.