15 ⇾ fuck feelings

⚠️ TW: Mentions of Pedophilia ⚠️

"Ramirez! You're not squatting low enough!" My coach yells.

I roll my eyes before squatting lower.

The girls and I continue our scrimmage while coach keeps yelling at us.

"You're doing it all wrong Jade!" He scoffs before walking up behind me and grabbing my hips and pushing me lower.

His hands linger a lot longer than they should and he even ends up pulling me against him.

"Okay, I get it," I mumble as I take a step away from him.

"I don't want to see you making that mistake again, got it?" He asks and I just nod.

He walks away and his arm brushes against mine in the process.

The girls and I are pretty used to this shit, Coach Roberts has always been a fucking weirdo but he's also the best coach in the state.

So, we just ignore it.

Plus, it's not like he's doing anything that bad.

We finish up practice and the girls and I head into the locker room to change.

"Jade, you need to report him." My teammate Faith says.

"It's not a big deal." I shrug.

"Yeah maybe not now, but it could escalate to more." She says.

"I won't let it."

"She's right Jay, he's mainly touchy with you." Another of my teammates added.

My teammates have offered to talk to the principal about Coach Roberts however I tell them not to.

Like I said, not a big deal.

"It's fine guys, this is our last year anyway...we won't see him again," I explain as I finish getting changed.

They both gave each other a look before moving on.

I'm supposed to meet Damien at his car since he offered to give me a ride.

My stupid car broke down a few days ago.

Or should I say Jesse's car?

When he came to visit a couple of weeks ago, he was driving my car everywhere and ended up fucking up my engine.

How? You ask.

I have no fucking clue.

At first, nothing happened but as I was driving home from school a few days ago, the fucking engine exploded.

Just as I was about to leave the gym, I heard my coach call me over.

I let out a groan before walking back.