16 ⇾ secrets and scary situations

⚠️ TW: Mentions of SA & R@pe ⚠️ 

I'm worried about Jade.

I know she told me not to be but her coach is a fucking weirdo.

It's been a couple of days since she came over and she's been pretty distant.

Not only towards me but towards all of us.

Even though she's physically here, it's obvious her mind is somewhere else.

Tori told me that she seemed very anxious during class and that she wasn't even able to finish her test because she was so distracted.

Even though I've only known Jade for about a month, I know how serious she is about her grades.

So her not finishing her test was pretty fucking shocking.

We're currently in class, Jade is a few rows in front of me.

Her usual chatty self is currently slumping in her chair with her hoodie up, blocking her face from everyone.

Suddenly one of the students who work in the office comes in and gives my teacher a note, my teacher looks over the note and hands it to Jade.

I try my best to catch Jade's reaction but she doesn't have one.

She blinks once. Twice. One more time before getting up and walking out of the room.

Seeing the note she was holding, it was a note a teacher wrote meaning a teacher has requested to see her.

After a couple of minutes, I raise my hand and ask to use the restroom.

I quickly grab a hall pass and walk out of the door.

By the time I make it out, Jade is nowhere to be seen.

I quickly start to think about all her teachers and begin walking past each of their classrooms to see if she's in there but...she's not.

They all are teaching a class.

That's when my mind finally clicks.

I quickly begin speed walking towards the gym.

Just as I was about to walk into the gym, Jade walks out.

Her face still lacks emotion but I can tell she's surprised to see me.

She quickly grabs my wrist and drags me out.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She whisper yells.

"I- I needed to grab something from my locker." I lied.

"Bullshit! Were you following me?" She asks, her hands folded against her chest.

"No!"

'Damien!"