64 ⇾ no one is born evil

⚠️ TW: Mentions of Abuse and Slurs ⚠️

There's a saying that "no one is born evil" and even though I'd like to believe that's true, it's not.

My father Richard Bishop Sr. is a horrible man.

He's a racist.

He's homophobic.

And he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Kinda reminds you of someone, doesn't it?

Yeah, I know I've done some fucked up shit and I'm not fucking proud of it but if you knew the shit he's done, I am a fucking saint compared to him.

Everything started back in high school, back when things were easy and everything was handed to me on a shiny ass silver platter.

I did really bad shit in high school, I hurt a lot of people to keep others safe.

Brotherhood meant everything to me and I would have done anything to keep Jonathan Phoenix safe, and I mean anything.

Jonathan and I grew up together, our families did business together meaning we would always hang out together.

Our fathers raised us to be powerful, non-emotional, strong men.

Emotion equals weakness.

In school, we had the SOTE club, a special club for the sons of the elite.

We wouldn't even do shit during our "meeting", just smoke weed and drink.

People worshipped us, they fucking kissed the ground we walked on, that's how much power we had.

There was only one person who ignored our presence, Charlotte Quinn.

The blonde bombshell.

She was every man's wet dream.

Gorgeous blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a body that could actually kill.

I made it my mission to make her mine, I enjoyed the competition.

And man did she give me one.

I pulled every fucking trick out of the hat and this girl would not give in!

She was a fucking feminist.

She believed women were superior to men.

And her daughter Nova is the exact replica.

I can see why Lennox fell for her so hard.

Like father, like son, they say.

But eventually, after months and months of trying, Charlotte finally gave in and when I told you she fell hard, she fell hard.

But I can't lie, so did I.

I hate to admit it but I did have respect for Charlotte, she was smart and knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life.