26 ⇾ the pact

My eyes flutter open and I'm immediately surrounded by bright red hair

Oh shit last night was real?

I thought I was dreaming.

I squint my eyes as I try to get used to the sunlight shining into our room.

Once I look down, I realize Nova is snuggled up against my chest while her leg is draped over mine.

Who would have thought that Nova Quinn would be into snuggling?

Who would have thought I would be into snuggling?

I'm too afraid to move, I don't want this moment to end.

Last night was the best sleep I had gotten in a long time.

I reach down and slowly remove her hair away from her face.

I smile when I realize she sleeps with her mouth open a bit.

I make the mistake of moving which causes her to stir around and wake up.

She groans and as she stretches, her hand accidentally smacks me in the face.

"Wh-what happened?" She asks, her voice extremely groggy.

"You tell me? You're the one who smacked me in the face." I chuckle.

To my surprise, she laughs before pulling the blanket up and snuggling even closer to me.

I expected her to freak out and run away from me.

I wrap my arms around her before running my fingers through her hair.

"Nova...you have to wake up," I whisper.

"Mmm no!" She groans.

Not a morning person...noted.

"Nova we have to be downstairs in 2 hours."

"I don't want to!" She sighs against my chest.

After a couple more minutes of begging, she finally gives in.

When she sits up, the sheet falls off of her revealing her bare chest.

Aw, fuck...just when I thought my morning wood couldn't get any fucking worse.

She scoots over to the edge of the bed stretching again before turning around and sending me a wink.

Holy shit.

She walks across the room over to where I threw my shirt last night before pulling it on.

"How did you sleep?" She asks.

"Like a fucking baby," I reply as I sit up and lean against the headboard.

She smiles before taking a seat next to me and fixing my crazy bedhead.