37 ⇾ 1 down, 3 to go

I woke up in a panic when I found that Nova wasn't next to me

But then I quickly realized we were at her house.

Jesus, how long have I been asleep?

I spent most of the night watching her as she kept mumbling random incoherent words in her sleep and tightening her grip on me.

I guess I must have gotten tired and fallen asleep.

I slowly begin to get up when I hear music coming from her bathroom.

"Nova?" I call out as I knock on the door but I get no reply.

Maybe she's taking a shower.

I walk back over to the bed and grab my phone, only for it to be filled with texts and missed calls from my brothers.

I already know what they say, "where are you?" and "are you okay?"

After all the shit that happened on Thanksgiving, we decided to separate from each other just until we figure out what to do next.

They have no idea that I'm here with Nova.

No one does.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opens and Nova appears wearing a white fluffy towel wrapped around her body and one around her hair.

She doesn't notice me at first as she sings the lyrics to "New Romantics" by Taylor Swift.

Oh yeah, that's another thing...if you want to be with Nova, you have to be a "swiftie".

Her exact words, not mine.

So she's made me listen to every song and I'm not gonna lie, I even listen to her when Nova isn't around.

1989 is my favorite album in case you were wondering.

"Oh! You're awake." She gasps as she realizes I'm watching her.

"Don't stop on my account, I was enjoying the show." I chuckle.

"Ha ha very funny." She says as she walks into her closet.

"Lennox! Get out, I need to get dressed!" She scolds.

"You act as if I didn't fuck you in the backseat of your car yesterday."

Her cheeks turn red before she turns around and opens a drawer.

She pulls out a pair of panties and a matching bra but my eyes lock on something else.

"Wait- what is that?" I ask as I walk up to her and grab the skimpy piece of cherry red lingerie.

"Uh, lingerie?" She says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Which it kinda is.

"Why do you have it?" I ask.

"Oh, you know...I wanted to wear it for someone." She teases.