28 ⇾ halloween and horny teens

Baseball is my escape

Some people have music.

Some draw.

Some like to write their feelings down in a journal.

I enjoy hitting balls with a bat and running from base to base.

"Nice work today Bishop." My coach says as I begin walking toward the locker room.

"Thanks, coach." I smile before taking a large sip of water.

"Keep playing like this and you'll definitely be a starter." He says while patting my back.

I continue walking towards the locker room but stop when I see Alyssa, Jules, and Rowan talking by the bleachers.

I quietly walk up to her and she squeals when I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Cole! You scared me!" She gasps.

Jules and Rowan laugh at her reaction.

"I'll see you guys later," Alyssa says and the two walk away hand in hand.

Today is Halloween, Lennox's birthday was 3 days ago and we all decided to throw a costume party for him.

Alyssa turns around before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me into one of her addicting kisses.

"I was watching you." She whispers.

"What did you think?"

"That you look hot in your uniform."

I chuckle before kissing her again.

We hear a few whistles behind us and Alyssa groans when she sees that it's Owen and his stupid friends.

"I'm gonna go get changed, I'll meet you at the car," I say.

She nods before walking off.

Being with Alyssa over the last month has made me realize a lot of things.

But the biggest thing is that I can no longer go through with this stupid bet.

I care about her way too much to hurt her like that.

And if it means risking my spot as a starter and having my dad on my ass for the rest of my life then so fucking be it.

I refuse to hurt her.

I know what you're thinking, why do the boys on the team have so much authority over whether or not someone gets to be a starter?

I guess this school has some kind of stupid rule where students should be just as responsible for what happens in this school as teachers/coaches are.

So I'm basically fucked since almost every guy on this team loves Owen.

"Hey man, can we talk?" I ask Owen.