40 ⇾ who do you love and are you sure?

⚠️ TW: Mentions of Drug Abuse and SA ⚠️

After all the shit that went down yesterday, we all agreed to hide the photos until we figure out what to do with them.

Ever since Nova found her mom's photo, she's been pretty freaked out.

I mean her face turned pale and she looked like she was about to throw up.

To be honest, we all were.

Those pictures were extremely disturbing.

I mean what kind of fucked up people would take a picture of poor innocent women who are unconscious and being taken advantage of.

Fuck men, honestly.

"Jules! Torrin is here!" Jesse calls out from downstairs.

"Send him up!"

Torrin and I's project is due in a couple of weeks and due to all the drama going on these past few weeks, we haven't really had any time to work on it.

So, before the girls and I left yesterday I asked him if he could come over so we could work on it.

At first, I was dreading having Torrin as a partner, but as time has passed and the more I've gotten to know him, I've found that he and I have a lot in common and that will make completing the project a lot easier.

My door opens and Torrin walks in wearing a dark purple hoodie and light-washed jeans.

His hair is wet due to all the rain outside and he has his bag slung over one of his shoulders.

"Hey!" I smile.

"Hey."

"You ready to finish this?"

"Yes!" He chuckles.

"I got the poster board and markers so maybe we should work on the floor," I suggest.

He nods before setting his things down and taking off his hoodie.

The hoodie causes his shirt from underneath to raise, giving me a view of his abs.

I quickly clear my throat and look away.

"Someone seems comfortable." He chuckles.

I question him for a second before looking down at my clothes, then I laugh.

I'm wearing a pink crop top with a pair of pajama pants that are covered in tiny kittens.

"Shut up," I mutter.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with cat PJs." He chuckles.

He eventually takes a seat on the floor and we both take out the instructions for the project.

"Okay, so I guess we have to ask each other these questions first and then somehow make a fucking poster board about it," Torrin says.

"Yep, pretty much." I chuckle.