24 ⇾ jealousy...gone right?

Ok, have fun?

Ok, have fun?

What the fuck?!

Does she not fucking care that I basically dropped her ass a few hours before homecoming?

God, she's good.

Really good, I'll admit it.

But I'm better.

"I can't believe your ditching Jade because she said you weren't her boyfriend." Torrin chuckles as he fixes his hair in the mirror.

"You would too if Oakley said that."

"Yeah but Oakley and I aren't FRIENDS with benefits." He says while emphasizing the friends part.

"In case you forgot, you were the one who insisted on being FWBs." He adds.

"Shut up Tori." I groan as I begin fixing my tie.

Yeah, I fucking know it was my idea but it doesn't matter.

Jade is mine and I'm Jades.

End of fucking story.

I though I made it pretty fucking obvious when I spent the last few weeks sleeping next to her so she wouldn't have nightmares.

But no, I guess it wasn't that fucking obvious enough.

Yeah, I'm taking another girl to homecoming to make her jealous and if Jade is smart, she'll show up alone and beg me to be her date.

But let's be honest here, Jade is all about revenge so something tells me I'm in for a very long night.

I ended up asking Amelia to be my date, she had a date but dropped him when she found out I wasn't going with Jade anymore.

And even though Jade could care less about Amelia, I know seeing her with me will piss her off.

I don't actually plan on doing anything with Amelia.

After being with Jade for the past few weeks, I don't think I can be with another girl...even if I tried.

And I've tried.

I mean I can't even masturbate to watching porn anymore!

The only way I get off is when I'm either thinking about Jade or when I'm inside of her.

I know that sounded gross but you get my point.

"Cole you fucking dumbass!" We hear Lennox yell.

Torrin and I give each other a look before walking over to Cole's room.

"What happened?" I ask.

"The fucker sprayed his fucking cologne in my eyes!" Lennox groans as he wobbles over to the sink to try and clean his eyes.

"How the fuck does that happen?" I ask.

"I was spraying it and he was standing right behind me! How was I supposed to know he was that close!" Cole says defensively.