49 ⇾ bad boys and burning buildings

⚠️ TW: Mentions of Abuse/SA ⚠️

I wish I could say that I'm some bad bitch who's thriving after Cole and I's break up but if I say that...it would be a lie.

I miss him more than I expected and literally everything I do reminds me of him!

I mean last week I went ice skating with Asher (only because he physically dragged me out of the house) and we happened to skate at the pond.

THE SAME POND COLE AND I WENT TO WHEN I HELPED HIM GET OVER HIS FEAR OF DUCKS!

I cried the whole time...but that's beside the point!

Anyways, it's finally winter break which means I can finally focus on sending my last college apps.

I was originally planning on applying to schools only on the east coast but after talking to Arya and Xander, they convinced me to apply to schools in California as well.

Obviously, Asher was pissed at them, for putting that idea in my head.

So, they helped me apply behind my brother's back.

Hopefully, Asher doesn't find out and kill us all.

Speaking of Asher, he's been acting weird ever since he beat the shit out of my oh-so-shitty ex-boyfriend.

Lina and I have been trying to ask him about it but he always brushes it off.

Not tonight though because your girl has a game plan.

It's not the best game plan but it will work and that's all that matters.

I quickly slam my fist against the wall and groan in fake pain.

"Asher help!" I yell.

I'm pretty sure he broke a world record because literally 2 seconds later, he storms into my room.

I take that as my opportunity to slam my door shut and block it.

"Wha- what the fuck Lyss! I thought you fucking died!" He groans.

"Sit down! We need to talk." I say while crossing my arms over my chest, making it clear that I'm not moving away from the door.

He looks at me, confusion written all over my face before rolling his eyes and sitting on my bed.

"What's up?" He asks.

"What happened at Cole's house?"

"Lyss how many times-"

"I want the truth, Ash!"

He's taken aback by my yelling for a moment before sighing.

"Fine but Lyss...what I'm about to tell you stays between us until we figure out what to do." He says.