9 ⇾ male vs. female

"I don't want to be here," Julie mumbles as we walk into the movie theater

"You really want to miss watching Miles Teller and Glen Powell running around shirtless on a beach?" Alyssa asks.

I'm a slut for Miles Teller but don't tell anyone or else...

"I really don't want to see any men right now." Jules groans.

"You sound like Nova." Jade laughs.

"Yep, which means you sound like a fucking genius." I wink at her.

We all walked towards the line to buy snacks for the movie.

I wonder if they have sour patch-

"Oh my god kill me now." Julie groans.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"The fucking Bishops are here."

We all immediately turn around and watch as the brothers begin walking toward us.

"Bye." Julie blurts before she grabs Alyssa's hand and heads towards the theater, leaving Jade and me to buy the snacks.

I notice Torrin trying to catch up to her but she and Lyss just walk faster.

If we weren't in public, I would have kicked him so hard in the balls, they would fall off.

But as much as I despise Torrin at the moment, I despise his brother more.

The stupid blonde-haired, blue-eyed cocky asshole who's been annoying the shit out of me over the last few weeks.

"Hey, guys..."Torrin says awkwardly.

Jade and I just nod in acknowledgment before turning around to face the counter.

"Really guys?" Cole sighs.

"What?" Jade asks.

"You don't have to be so cold." He mumbles.

"Yeah? Well, we wouldn't be so cold if brother dearest here actually showed up for his fucking date." I spit, causing Torrin's face to turn bright red.

"He had a reason." Lennox defends.

"It doesn't matter, he should have texted her that he couldn't show up, not just leave her waiting there for over 45 minutes!" Jade yells frustratingly.

We both buy our snacks before joining the girls in the theater.

"How did it go?" Lyss asks.

"Fine, we barely talked to them," I explained.

I hand the girls their snacks before we all begin watching the trailers.

"I think we should watch the new minion movie." Jade blurts.

We all pause before looking at her.

"What? It seems like a good movie." She shrugs.

We all laugh but that quickly dies down once a group of people takes a seat in front of us.