13 ⇾ not-so-secret admirer

"So he came over and pretended to be your boyfriend?" I ask with wide eyes

"Yes! And the worst part...my dad and Sophia loved him." Lyss sighs.

"I can't believe he just showed up," Jade says.

"Well..."

"Oh god, what are you hiding Ms.Phoenix?" Nova asks.

"That may or may not have been his first time over," Alyssa mumbles while playing with her fingers.

"HE'S BEEN TO YOUR HOUSE BEFORE?" Nova gasps.

"Yes," Alyssa says.

"Oh my god." Jade and I gasp.

"Do you like him?" I ask.

"No! Well-" She stutters.

"You totally like him." Jade chuckles.

"He asked me out on a date."

"Jesus- what did you say?" Nova asks.

"I- I said I'll think about it." She says.

"Careful, he might be a flake like his brother," I mutter.

"He still hasn't apologized?" Lyss asks.

"I haven't really given him the chance to, I've been avoiding him," I whisper.

"Well don't you think you should hear him out?" Nova asks.

"Wow, Nova is actually defending a guy...I'm shocked." Jade says.

"No, I'm just surprised she hasn't talked to him since Jules is the most forgiving out of all of us." Nova shrugs.

She does have a point, I am definitely the most forgiving.

"Maybe you should hear him out, he seemed so genuine about his feelings for you...maybe something did come up." Alyssa says.'

"I guess..."

Before we could say anymore, the bell rings meaning much is over and we all have to head to our 5th period.

The girls and I all split off and I begin walking to my English class.

Jess wasn't lying when he said Mrs.Hernandez had it out for Jade and me.

Apparently out of spite, Jesse decided to unscrew a few screws from her chair and she ended up falling backward and accidentally flashing all the kids in her class.

How she didn't get fired or Jess not getting suspended still blows my mind.

"Alright class, today we will mainly be discussing a new project we will be working on with a partner-"

She is cut off when the door is pushed open and a sweaty Torrin sprints through the door.

"Mr.Bishop, why are you late?"