21 ⇾ taking chances

"If this doesn't stop them from pranking us, then I don't know what will," Serena mumbles as we finish smearing the red paint all over the locker room

After my not-so-successful talk with Rowan last week, the girls and I decided to take matters into our own hands by getting our revenge.

Now, what is something that grosses out every guy?

Easy, a woman...on her period.

So, the girls and I went out and bought a bunch of packs of pads and red paint.

You guys can put two and two together.

The whole boys' locker room looks like a damn crime scene.

But this isn't nearly as bad as what they did to us yesterday.

They put blue hair dye in the shampoo.

So now, we all have blue hair!

It's pretty obvious that both the coaches are getting sick of our prank war but if the boys aren't gonna stop then why should we?

We're only defending ourselves.

"Okay, operation 'Bloody Mary' is finally finished," I say proudly as the girls and I admire our work.

"Let's go before they get back!" Someone yells.

The girls and I quickly sprint out of the locker room and onto the field.

The boys are already out there running some drills.

"Alright everyone, partner up with someone from the opposite team and work on dribbling and passing." The boys' coach yells.

I internally groan at the fact that I have to spend the next hour with one of those idiots.

"Hey, partner," Rowan smirks as he puts an arm around me.

I reach up to push him away but freeze when I realize I've made contact with his hard, bare chest.

"No," I mumble.

"Oh please, as if you would want to be partners with anyone else."

I look around and realize he's right.

I really don't talk to any of the other guys on the boys' soccer team.

"Can we work alone?" I asked my coach.

"No, you two need to learn how to get along. You're the team captain and you need to set an example for your teammates." My coach explains.

I groan as I walk away back over to Rowan.

"Hey, partner!"

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"Want a bet?"