10 ⇾ dilema

A few days prior

A few days prior....

"So...do I look hot?" Tori asks as he walks into the living room.

He's about to leave for his date with Julianna.

I'm happy for him, Julianna genuinely seems like a nice girl and I haven't seen him this happy in a long time.

"You look sexy." I chuckle.

"Good, that is what I was going for. Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!" Cole and I yell.

We watch as he waits for the elevator to come up but when the doors open my stomach lodges itself into my throat.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Tori asks.

"The trip was cut short." He mutters.

"Oh okay...see you later."

"Ah ah ah, family meeting!" My dad announces.

"Damien is one lucky son of a bitch." Cole mumbles.

Family meetings never end well, we all always end up fighting.

"But dad...I have a date." Tori explains.

"I don't care." My dad shrugs.

Fucking asshole.

"But-"

"Everyone up to my office...now!" My dad yells causing my brothers and me to flinch.

Cole and I quickly get off the couch and we all head upstairs.

"Where's Damien?" Mt dad asks as he takes a seat at his desk.

"Out with a friend," I reply.

"And you let him go?"

"Uh yeah...why wouldn't I?"

"You're supposed to be the responsible one Lennox! Do you even know which friend's house he's at?" He asked me.

"Yes." No.

God, I hate when he does this shit, he raised me to be exactly like him, and anytime I'm not, he gets all pissy.

Like when we went to that party a couple of weeks ago, he yelled at me for a whole hour about being irresponsible.

Not my brothers and I...just me.

He claims that since I'm his biological son, I have to set the best example for my brothers.

It's fucking ridiculous.

"Torrin, call Damien and tell him to come home and when he comes back, you're all gonna put your phones on my table because we have a lot to discuss." He says, his demeanor calm but his tone the complete opposite.

My brothers and I all exchange a look before we place our phones on his table and Torrin goes into the hall to call Damien using a house phone.

I feel my palms begin to sweat and my breathing grows ragged.