42 ⇾ how it all started...

"Me"

"Me"

The boys turn around and stare at me with their jaws dropped.

"Well, actually it was us," Owen says as he walks up to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"What the fuck! What the hell is going on?" Torrin asks as he switches his gaze from me to Owen.

"Well you see, I was planning on stopping with Cole but when you fuck with my sister's emotions-"

"Sister?!" The boys gasp.

"Aww, you didn't tell them?" Owen coos.

I fight the urge to roll my eyes and throw his arm off of me.

"Our parents are dating," I mutter.

"What the hell! But- but you told me you were an only child." Torrin says.

"That's because I hate the fact that I'm basically related to this asshole," I say and Owen sends me a glare.

"Wait, who took the video?" He asks.

"I did but- but I never wanted it to be released. I was just mad because I really liked you and seeing you kiss her hurt...a lot but once I realized how wrong it would be of me to send the video to everyone, I deleted the video." I explain.

"But being the amazing big brother I am, I found the video in her recently deleted folder, and seeing how upset she was, I knew I had to do something," Owen says proudly.

Fucking prick.

Torrin lunges at Owen but his brothers hold him back.

"Torrin I-"

"Just stay the fuck away from me Oakley." He mutters before walking away, his brothers following soon after.

I turn to Owen and smack him upside the head.

"You fucking idiot! thanks to you we have no connection to the Bishops!" I whisper-yell.

"Relax, Mr.Bishop told us to break up each of their relationships and we only have one left...we'll be fine." He sighs.

"Yeah and he also told us to gain their trust so we can have an insight into what they're planning."

"Okay, then we need to try to persuade someone who they still trust."

"I doubt the girls want anything to do with us." I scoff.

"I'm not talking about the girls."

I look up at him and see him staring at something or should I say, someone.

"No! No Owen! He's way too in love with Jules to ever turn on her."

"You really think he won't turn on her? After she just broke his heart by kissing one of his friends."

I've gotten the chance to get to know Rowan over the past few months and he's way too loyal to ever turn on anyone.

"I don't know Owen..."