52 ⇾ i choose you

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Damien yells

"What's wrong?" My brothers and I ask.

"Did you guys know dad is sending us back to Cardinham?"

I immediately choke on my water and Cole's jaw drops.

Fuck, even Lennox is shocked.

"Damien if this is some kind of joke-"

"It's not! Jade just texted me, it's all over insta."

I quickly open up insta and the first thing on my feed is a post from Flores News confirming that my father announced our switch.

We all get up and exit my room so we can confront him.

We don't even bother knocking as we storm into his office.

"What did I tell you boys about-"

"Why the fuck are we switching schools?" Cole asks.

My father freezes for a second before sighing.

"Because I don't need you for even more distracted than you already are."

"We aren't distracted!"

"You four have been distracted since the first time you laid eyes on those girls."

So that's what this is about, the girls.

"Thanks to you, we aren't even friends with the girls anymore," I mutter.

"I did you, boys, a favor! Those girls and their fucking drama were dragging you down and I need you all fully focused." He snaps.

"Dragging us down? We all still got the same grades we normally get." Lenny scoffs.

"I'm not just talking about school, those girls have brainwashed you into thinking I'm some kind of fucking villain! I gave all four of you everything you have ever wanted just for you all to go behind my fucking back to try and find some dirt about my past! I didn't fucking raise you like that."

"Well maybe if you didn't give us a reason to keep digging, we wouldn't! But you have such a dark fucking past, it's kind of hard to avoid." I say.

I watch as his jaw clenches and he shuts his eyes for a few seconds, trying to stay calm.

"My decision is final, now get out."

"No-"

"GET OUT!"

I expect either Cole or Lennox to keep arguing, but to my surprise, they're the first to leave.

Just before I leave, my dad calls me back.

Damien gives me a look asking if he should wait for me but I just wave him off.

"What?" I ask.

"Torrin, I expect you to take this switch seriously."