I had Harry Styles child - Eddie

Hey there beautiful people. Here's another chapter. I'm thinking of making a second book, but that's depending on the comments I get about that idea. So if you think there should be a second book to this one, comment. There will be another five chapters at least and then the end.. Enjoy!! :) xx

Alex's POV

"Hi mummy." Eddie said, as I woke up, Eddie sat on Drake's stomach, him smiling at me.

"Hey baby. Hey Drake." I said, as I sat up, and kissed Eddie's cheek and smiled at my brother.

"How are you mummy?" Eddie asked.

"I'm good, how about you baby boy?" I asked, lightly giggling at my son.

"I'm good. How is uncle Drake " Eddie asked his uncle, Drake smiled.

"Your uncle is good. Shall we see what everyone else is up to?" Drake asked, as he put Eddie on the floor, and got out of bed.

"We shall." I said, as I got out of bed. "First one to find Uncle Zayn, gets to mess his hair up." I said changeling and cheekily.

Drake and Eddie looked at me, smiling cheekily and nodded at me, in agreement. I raised three fingers at them, we got ready to run.

"Three...two...one...go!!!" I screamed the last bit.

Drake and I let Eddie have a little head start, and then we started running out if Harry's and my room and down the stairs. We ran into the lounge room, where everyone was sitting down all over the room, watching Grease. Eddie ended up getting to Zayn first. Drake and I smirked at Zayn, once he saw us, he raised a brow at us, as he picked up Eddie, and sat him in his lap. Eddie looked up at Zayn, cheekily smiling at him.

"Wha-" Zayn started to speak, but got cut off as Eddie messing up Zayn's hair.

Zayn screamed, Eddie started laughing, we all did. Once Zayn stopped screaming, he started tickling Eddie, he kept on giggling. I sat down next to Harry and Louis, on the floor, as they sat in the love seat... Weird, but adorable. Louis pat my head, I looked up at him, he smiled at me, I returned it, Harry looked over as well, he also smiled at me, I smiled again. Then we all looked over at Zayn still tickling Eddie, we all smiled, Liam and Niall were laughing. It's a true fact, that giggling/laughing is contagious, and to prove it, Louis, Harry and I started laughing too, Zayn tickling Eddie, and them laughing, is so adorable, more adorable when it's Harry and Eddie.

Once we all calmed down, Harry and Louis got out of the love seat and sat down next to me, one on each side, I raised a brow at them, they shrugged, I breathed a laugh, shaking my head at them. I just remembered something...

"Has Harry told the guys about me coming with them for a week?" I asked Harry, well kind of everyone, looking over at Harry.

"He has. We can't wait to come along with us for the first part of the Take Me Home tour." Liam said, slightly cheekily smiling, I smiled and shook my head.

I knew what his cheeky smile meant. There are going to be a lot of pranks, fun, silliness and more fun. Knowing Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall, of course they're going to act silly, well like boys. So I'm going to be laughing a lot and probably be needing more clothes, especially underwear, since I might pee my pants...

I looked over at Danielle, who was next to Liam, she saw me, and rolled her eyes, guessing she saw Liam cheekily smiling, as her head is on his shoulder. Or she probably could hear the cheeky smile in his voice, as I can with all of these guys. Danielle and I laughed, the guys and Eddie looked at us funny, we shook our heads, letting them know that they shouldn't know, though its about Liam's cheeky smile. Louis laid down and rest his head in my lap, smiling up at me, I returned the smile and brushed some of his fringe to the side. All of a sudden, Lou's face expression changed from 'happy and loved' to a question expression. I raised a brow at him.