I had Harry Styles child - boys meet Eddie

Okay, so sorry if there are any mistakes. Enjoy reading :) xx

Alexa's POV

After Justin, the boys and I went to the park near my studio, it was around three in the afternoon. We all said good bye to Justin, then we went to Sharon's house.

"hey Alexa, and boys, come on in." Sharon answering the door, greeting us all with a hug when we were all inside. "would any of you like a drink? Tea, coffee, juice, water, any kind?" we all shook our head. I looked around to see if Jack was here, he's not, he must be out.

"hey where's Jack?" asking Sharon.

"he's up stairs with Eddie, do you want to bring both of them?" Sharon smiling, pointing to Eddie's room. I nod and smiled back, walking up the stairs.

"hey Jack, hey Eddie, how are you?" greeting them both, like Jack was a baby as well. Picking up Eddie, holding him in my arms.

"hey Alexa, I'm good you?" Jack greeting me with a smile. I smiled back. We walked out of Eddie's room, and down the stairs.

"yeah, I'm alright, just having Travis and Harry troubles, by the way Louis knows about Eddie, that he's you know." trying to explain to Jack what I meant, he understood. He just gave me a pat on the back, when he heard Travis' name. Luckily Sharon and the boys were in the kitchen, sounds like Niall is going through her kitchen now. Ahaha.

"don't worry about Travis, and Harry, you will find the right time to tell him. Oh cool, he seems trust worthy."

"yeah he is, and I know." smiling as we walked into the kitchen. What do you know, I was right about Niall going through the kitchen. Everyone's got snacks now. "hey boys, this is Eddie, Sharon's and Jack's baby boy." smiling at everyone, they all walked over and looked at him and said there 'awws'.

"can I hold him please? I'm very careful with babies, don't worry." Louis asked, trying to convince us that he is careful. I carefully put Eddie in Louis' arms. Aww they looked cute. Then Harry was next to hold him, aww they looked soo cute, and look a like.

"hey, can I get a photo of you boys each and together holding Eddie? So we can remember this day?" all of the boys just nodded.

When the boys and I finished taking photos of them with Eddie, I was happy. But Louis made Harry and I get a photo with Eddie, that made me smile. One with mummy, daddy and Eddie. They even went in pairs with Eddie, so cute, and funny.

"he's cute. He kind of reminds me of Harry's eyes though." Liam said, everyone looking at him, I just went pale, I thought I was about to faint. I went to go get myself a glass of water. Louis walked with me.

"Edward looks so much like Harry, he's very cute, and he looks like you too, but defiantly has your giggle, and yes I've heard you giggle." Louis smiled at me, I tried to smile back. "hey don't worry about what Liam said okay? They won't think that he's the father, don't forget sharon has kind of have similar eye color to Harry, okay?" Louis said, trying to reassure me. I gave him a little smile.

"thanks Louis, I appreciate it. Do you think I should tell him when we're at the beach house? Or should I tell him after?" looking at Louis' face, looking for an expression. His face was mixed up, I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

"no problems, momma bear," Louis winking at me, I blushed slightly. "I think you should tell him when you feel it's the right time, but I probably wouldn't tell at the beach house, because I don't know what will happen, I don't want anything bad happen between you two. It's really up to you. I have a idea, would you like me to talk to him, how he would feel if he was a dad at this age?" I knew what Louis meant about telling Harry, but when he told me his idea, I nodded straight away. "okay then, are you sure you don't want me to dack Niall?" Louis asked, winking at me again.