I had Harry Styles child - Sarah Jackson

You all should know me by now, I had to add a naughty scene. But as always this is dedicated to @i_am_in_DiNiall and @XXWolfDemon enjoy :) xx

Harry's POV

Alexa finally fell asleep an hour after landing in Washington, about half an hour or so after getting in the hotel and calling the people she needed to talk to. How did Alexa fall asleep? Niall and I sang to her. Christina came out and told me that Alexa didn't sleep on the plane at all, and if its morning when she gets to the next city, she gets grumpy if she doesn't sleep afterwards. So since Niall was already in Alexa's, Christina's and Eddie's room, he sang with me. Three quarters through the song, Alexa fell asleep. I'm now lying down next to her, watching her sleep, I did go to sleep a bit too, but not much, as I was still annoyed with the paparazzi mobbing Alexa, while she was trying to leave the airport. But I eventually fell asleep, Niall joined as well, but he left the room ten minutes ago, to get ready for rehearsals.

"Hey Haz." Zayn said, as he walked into the room.

I looked up at him and smiled, he returned it. Zayn walked over to the edge of the bed and silently sat down, as he didn't want to wake up Alexa, yet. We all want her to stay asleep, but she said before she feel asleep, that she wanted to come to rehearsals with us. Niall and I didn't want to argue about it, so we didn't.

"Hey Zayn." I said, looking back at Alexa, resting my hand on her baby bump, brushing my thumb up and down.

"I just want to let you know, that after Liam has his shower, you and then Alexa can have yours. The rest of us has already had ours, even Eddie. Ha, Louis took him in with him, and they had a bath together, so funny and cute." Zayn told me, I smiled and nodded at him.

I breathed a laugh, "Did you get a photo? Last time Louis took Eddie in for a bath, he asked me to take a photo of them playing with the rubber ducks." I told Zayn, lightly laughing at the memory, Zayn shook his head in amusement.

"He did actually, even a video of them playing with the rubber ducks and them mucking around in the bath. I'll show you two later." Zayn explained to me.

I looked at Zayn, we lightly laughed at the older lad, who's probably either getting dressed or playing with Eddie. Alexa moved around a bit, Zayn and I both quietened down.

"I'll see you two in a bit." Zayn said, before he got up and left the room.

"Alexa, sweet heart. Time to get up." I said softly, kissing her cheek.

"Harry?" Alexa asked, opening her eyes, staring into mine and rested a hand on my neck, with her thumb on my cheek.

"Yes love?" I asked, she moved on her side, I put my hand on her waist, she smiled up at me.

"I love you Harry." Alexa said, before she kissed me.

"I love you too Alexa." I told her through the kiss, smiling.

I know I shouldn't do this, but I've missed Alexa, mentally, verbally and physically. So I'm going a bit physical. I deepened the kiss, as I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip. Alexa moaned softly, as she let me roam her mouth. I felt my cock stir in my boxers slightly, I moaned myself. I want a make out session, but not get erected, well a little bit is fine, but if I get more erected, I'll be in fucking shit if I can't calm down. Alexa ran her hands up and down my chest and stomach, getting closer and closer each time to the hem of my boxers, fuck me already. I pulled her close to me, not that we aren't already, I know Alexa could feel how hard I am. Alexa broke away, both of us breathing heavily.

"Harry." Alexa said.

"Mmm hmm." I moaned

"Your in trouble." Alexa said sexily and cheekily at the same time, I bit my lip.