I had Harry Styles child - funny

I like this chapter, I hope u do too :)

P.S. I didn't know what to call this chapter sorry

Harry's POV

As Alexa, Louis and I entered the kitchen again, Alexa all of a sudden had a smirk on her face. Why you smirking babe? I asked myself.

"well you lads sounded like girls!" Zayn said to Louis and I, we laughed sarcastically.

"thanks Zayn." I told him, with a sarcastic smile.

"so what did mr. Drake say?" Alexa asked her brother.

He told Alexa and I what he told the lads. Then Alexa said the basically the same thing, but shorter. Then Alexa changed the subject.

"hey do you lads want to know something about Harry?" Alexa asked. Liam and Niall, acted like they might know what was going to say. Louis and Zayn, being excited and that Alexa should tell them already.

"hey Aaron and I are going out for the night, so have fun bub." drake said, as he and Aaron were leaving. "take care of her!!" drake yelled as he closed the front door behind him.

Alexa looked at me and smirked. Alexa mouthed what she was going to tell the lads. Oh no, she better not tell them the story, actually none of it. Not even the nick-nickname.

"no, don't you even think about it Alexa." I said to Alexa, kind of sounding like her father.

Alexa's POV

"no, don't you even think about it Alexa." Harry said, all of the lads looked at Harry. My smirk grew bigger.

"Naww, why not?" I asked Harry, pouting at him.

"because I said so." Harry replied. I shrugged.

"Haz spaz." I told the lads, before it was too late. Harry smacked me on the ass.

I cracked up laughing, so did the rest of the lads. Niall and Zayn even fell off the stools, they once sat on. Harry pouted at me, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"aww, baby don't worry. I bet your not the only one to have a spaz...over something they didn't want to do." I told Harry, trying not to laugh.

Luckily I didn't. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I felt Harry put one hand on my ass, and the other up my shirt, onto my bra. Oh no. The lads wolf whistled at us. Harry pulled on my bra clip and let go, it made a loud snap. The clips hit one of my scars, from when drake stabbed me the day before he got put in juvy. I let out a tear, and quickly wiped it away, just as Harry let go of me. He smiled at me, I gave him a sarcastic smile. Then I quickly walked out of the kitchen, into the upstairs bathroom.

Besides I wanted to see the lads did in here earlier, I needed to make a couple phone calls. I knew this bathroom was the biggest in the house. So I went quickly to the mirror to see if I was bleeding, sometimes I bleed when something hits my scar hard. I don't know how, or exactly why, but it does. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm weird. Shit, it is bleeding. I got my first aid kit out. I took my top off. I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened it slightly, I saw Harry outside of the bathroom, waiting for me to answer him.

"Harry." I said, opening the door fully, I decided to let him in.

"Alexa, are you okay baby?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow at me, when he saw my stained t-shirt.

"just a scar reopened from my bra.." I trailed off, Harry looked guilty.

"babe, I'm so sorry. Do you want help to clean it up?" Harry asked, I nodded. I kissed him lightly, he kissed back.