I had Harry Styles child - sexy and dancing

Sorry if there are to many sexy scenes. Just yeah..

Fan vote comment and enjoy!! :) x

Alexa's POV

Why did I take my phone off silent before I went to bed? 'don't wake me up' by chris brown, was going off, that's Aaron's ringtone. Oh crap, Aaron!! I tried to reach my phone, on the side table, but I couldn't. I straddle Harry, well someone's excited, really Harry?? First thing in the morning, and your not even awake?? Right, my phone. Oh please don't turn, shit, Harry did and I fell off the bed, with my phone in my hand.

"hey Aaron, can you hold on for a sec?" I said, finally answering Aaron.

"hey Alexa, yeah sure. On hold!! Elevator music." Aaron said, really chirpy, being silly.

"Harry!!" I screamed, getting off the floor. Harry got up straight and looked at me. He adjusted his boxers on him, rubbing himself a bit. I blushed.

"what??" Harry tried to say angrily, but couldn't. He grabbed his head, hangover much. I kissed Harry very quickly, he kissed back. I walked back, before horny Harold could do anything else, if you know what I mean. Even though Niall was still in the room, and Aaron was on the phone, Harry wouldn't care, exactly.

"tell you later, sorry Niall." I said, looking apologetically at Niall, he nodded. I walked out of the room, answering Aaron again.

"sorry about that. Mr styles turned over and I feel off the bed." I told Aaron, on the other side of the line, as I walked down the stairs.

Aaron and I talked on the phone for about another 15 minutes. Only until Aaron had to go.

"okay then, I'll see you later. Text me before you board onto the plane." I told Aaron. He was leaving england today, he'll be in California sometime tonight.

"you will, I will. Love you." Aaron replied me, I know he was excited. We haven't seen each other in a year or so. We are close to each other, Aaron's a good cousin to me.

"okay, love you too." I replied Aaron, hanging up.

As I was getting a glass of juice, I heard someone leave one of the rooms. I turned around to see a shirtless James, walking down the stairs. Please don't let all of the boys be shirtless, or they'll be punished. I don't feel like seeing any of the boys shirtless, do I ever? No I don't perve unless it's Harry ;) ... I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Oh wait, Harry pushed me off the bed, that really hurt.

"morning beautiful." James said, greeting me with a hug. "how was your sleep?"

"morning handsome. It was okay, except when Harry pushed me off." I told James, he tried not to laugh, he couldn't keep it in.

I finished my juice, then I was up to the DJ area. I felt like dancing, so I put on a Adam Lambert song. I chose 'for your entertainment'.

"James, do you want to join?" I asked him, as he finished his coffee. James nodded, and joined me on the dance floor.

"sure, who's the artist?" James asked as we stretched.

"Adam Lambert." I smiled at James. Adam Lambert, is one of James' favorite artist.

"cool." James smiled back.

Once we finished stretching, I pressed play on the remote. James and I started dancing. My class, James and I do have a choreography dance for the song. But we did random moves, as well as the choreography to the song.

After Adam Lambert's song, 'for your entertainment', chris brown's song 'with you' played. As James went to go make us all breakfast, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall walked down the stairs.

"Harry will be down in a minute." Niall said, walking towards me, hugging me.

When all of the boys hugged me, Harry came out, as well as Reece and chris. Harry walked towards me, trying to do his zip up on his jeans, but couldn't. I blushed, he still had a bulge in his pants. Harry winked at me, he made me blush like a tomato, teaser!! Harry chuckled.

"hey babe." Harry said in a sexy voice, putting his hands on my waist. Kissing me, pushing his bulge against me.

"hey horny." I said winking at him. I decided to give a try on his zip. I put my hands on his zip, grabbing his dick a little, teasing Harry. I felt Harry buck into my hand, as he kissed me down my neck, squeezing my ass, I let out a little moan. I also felt Harry moan softly on my neck.

"babe, I know your trying to zip up my jeans, but I'm just going to get harder. Are you sure you want to keep going, if so, let's go somewhere else, so the boys can't see us." Harry said, looking at me, his hands still on my ass, and my hands still on his zip and dick.

"if you two are going to have sex, go upstairs!!" chris said, chuckling. Harry and I ignored him talking to us, but Harry carried me upstairs, into one of the rooms.

When Harry and I got in the room, Harry locked the door, then picked me up, my legs around his waist, and put me on the bed. Harry was checking me out, while he took his jeans off, when he saw me staring at him, he blushed but winked at me. Harry opened my legs and kissed up my inner thighs, I moaned softly, as he kept kissing up my body, taking my clothes off. When Harry got to my breasts, he took my bra off, I put my hands on his curls, tugging on them, putting my head back, he started kissing my nipples and licking them too.

I felt Harry grinding against my crotch, oh my god Harry, I thought to myself. I let out a moan, as Harry put his hands on my ass, he knows how to turn me on, and I know how to turn him on. Harry started moaning against my neck, as he started kissing up my neck. Harry was girding faster and harder against me, I took his shirt off then his boxers. "Ahh Harry." I moaned

I ran my hands down Harry's toned abs, until I got to his erection. Harry was so hard, I blushed slightly when I grabbed his dick and rubbed it.

"mmm Alexa." Harry moaned, into my ear, before kissing me. I kissed Harry back, he licked the bottom of my lip, I let him access.

So Harry and I had sex. The boys didn't care, they got to know each other. But I checked with them for the millionth time. Haha

"are you guys sure it was okay, that Harry and I left for a while?" I asked all of the boys, while Harry got himself some tea.

"yes Alexa, don't worry babe." James said. James gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "sorry guys and beautiful lady, but I got to pick up my sister from her friends place. See you all later, hopefully." James said, giving us all a hug, another one for me, then left.

'super star' by Big Time Rush, started playing. Oh my god, I love this song.

"hey babe." Harry said, putting his tea down in front of me, wrapping his arms around me.

"hey love, you know this song is one of my favorite songs by Big Time Rush." I told Harry. Looking up at him, smiling.

"you are my super star." Harry said, winking at me, giving me a peck on the lips.