I had Harry Styles child - fun and sad moments

Kind of sad, it is. It was a bit hArd to write :/

Enjoy, but if u get emotional easily, have tissues with u :) x

Alexa's POV

When I got back into my room, Aaron was on the floor rolling around in laughter, with my bra on!! Yay!! He has ideas!! :D

"Aaron calm down!! Aaron!!" I yelled at Aaron, as he saw me and calmed down.

"I'm sorry, but that was good. But sweet that it was dedicated to you. Also I have ideas!!" Aaron said, standing up, smirking at me.

Aaron told me what to do, I gave him some ideas what to do as well. This is going to be good. Aaron was wearing my red and black bra, the one Harry likes ;) . Also with his boardies, and with makeup and hair done special. I'm wearing my bikini too with my red jeans, with my hair and makeup done special. All we got to do now is get the music we want to play. Get my camera set up in an area, where we can be seen, get all hyped up. Then we let the boredom, fun begin.

Aaron and I sent the video to justin and Bryan. This is what they replied.

Justin: hahahaha. Omg, okay u and Aaron win. Btw tell him I said hi. :) have fun with the boys and ur cuz. Love u beautiful!! :) xox

Bryan: omg, I..can't..stop...lau..ging.. U guys win. Until next time, this was justin and Bryan vs Alexa and Aaron. Good night everybody!! :D haha. Tell Aaron I said hi!! Love u gorgeous!! :D xox

I couldn't help but laugh at their replies. Aww they are so cute and sweet. Aaron nodded at their hellos. As Aaron and I walked down the stairs, Aaron tripped and fell.

"oh Aaron, are yo sure you weren't part of Justin's and Bryan's skit?" I asked Aaron, being silly, helping him up. We looked at each other and laughed.

As we entered the lounge room, all of the boys looked at us and started laughing. Niall and Zayn were pointing at Aaron. Oh My God!! Aaron was still wearing my bra!! I heard Louis wolf whistling at Aaron. I chuckled mentally at him. I slapped Aaron on the arm, he blushed. Haha!! Oh, he knows I love him ;) . Aaron tried to take my bra off him, but he couldn't.

"take off my bra." I said to Aaron. He tried one more time, then I had to take it off him.

"hey Aaron, I'll take it." Harry said, winking at me, I blushed slightly.

The boys did a wolf whistle, and howls. I rolled my eyes at them. Of course they think the bra is sexy, as well on Aaron. Jokes!! Just mainly the color of the bra.

"that is a sexy bra." Louis said, also winking at me. My blush deepened.

"no wonder why Harry likes it, it's two sexy colors!" Zayn said, making the boys wiggle their eyebrows, with Zayn. I rolled my eyes at them, again.

"thanks, Aaron. Well boys you can't have my bra, neither can Harry." I said, smirking at them. "wel, it's getting late, it's already nearly one am. So night/morning boys. Love you all!!" I said, shouting the last bit, as I walked off, up the stairs to bed.

My phone vibrated at 7am. Argh!! Why and who?!?

*1 new message*

Drake: hey baby girl, I know it's early and we haven't talked since the other night. But I couldn't sleep. I'm getting really worried what Travis told me the other night.

"your sister is a slut, you should've killed her!! But now it's my turn!! Since you didn't do it. I never liked her!! Do you want to help me kill her?"

I can't stop crying and worrying. I want u to meet me at Starbucks in an hour, please. We need to talk, about everything, especially about Travis.

I love u bub!! Xoxo

P.S. of course I said no to him. I want u alive, so u can see Edward grow up and u be with Harry :) xox

Me: ... *crying* ... I'll be there in a hour. Txt u when I'm leaving home.

I love u too. Xoxoxo

P.S. I know u would say no. I want to be there for my 2 men :) including u, so 3 men :) xox

I started crying. But I didn't want to wake up Harry or anyone else in the room. Who is in the room..oh, everyone. I don't know why, but they all were. It's okay for Harry, Niall, Louis and Aaron. For the rest, Liam and Zayn, yeah I guess. I got up, got fresh clothes, then took a kind of long hit shower.

It was around 7:30am, when I got out of the shower, then I quickly got dressed. I went down into the kitchen, I got out a notepad and quickly wrote a note for the boys.

'morning boys!! I'm sorry to not be here. But I got to go out for a while. I'll be with drake, so don't worry, I won't be alone.

There's still food here, so you guys can have breakfast. If Niall doesn't eat before you all can.

Love you Niall!! ;) xx

Something for all of you, while I'm out.

Harry: be a good boy ;) xx

Niall: don't eat all of the food!! :) xx

Louis: be a good uncle, call Sharon. Tell her about drake. Pleas? :) xx

Zayn: don't be grumpy!! Be happy!! :) xx

Liam: be a good daddy, and take care of our boys. :) xx

Love you all :) xox

Aaron: with drake. Texting u, no show today... :(

Love you cous :) xox

Love you all!!

Lots love from momma bear,

Alexa :) <3 xoxo'

Okay, so maybe it wasn't a quick note, but I got out as the taxi arrived.

Harry's POV

When I woke up, it was around 8:15am, and Alexa was no where to be seen. I sat up to see all of the boys in Alexa's and my room. Ahh I remember now, we all crashed in here, because it was the first room, near the stairs. All of the lads were so knackered, they crashed in here, even Aaron. I missed him, he was a good friend to hang out with, before I left Holmes Chapel.

As I got of bed, trying not to step on any of the boys, nor try to wake them up. Louis woke up.

"ugh. Morning Haz bear." Louis Sadi, yawning then smiled. I helped him up.

"morning boo bear." I said, trying to smile, but couldn't. I didn't know where Alexa was, I hope she was down stairs in the kitchen.

Haha, that reminds me of Niall. Niall thinks: kitchen = food. I smiled at myself, looking over to our little leprechaun.

"hey what's wrong? Then why were you smiling at nialler?" Louis asked, as we left the room, down the stairs.

"first answer, I don't know where Alexa is. I didn't wake up with her, I woke up to Zayn next to me." I said joking around about waking up next to Zayn, though Zayn was next to me. "second, because I thought of kitchen, which equals Niall with food." I said, causing Louis and I to laugh.

"well lets go into the kitchen and find out if Alexa's there."