I had Harry Styles child - drake laughing too much

Good morning/afternoon/evening, enjoy!! The whole chapter is in Drake's POV. So enjoy! Also this will probably be my only Drake POV.

Drake's POV

It's been two weeks since I went over to One Direction's beach house, with Alexa, Danielle and Eddie. Was good to see everyone, especially my sister and my nephew. Haven't really gotten to see Eddie in a while. He's a good boy, acts like his father and his mother, cheeky and very nice, also energetic.

Now I'm driving over to Alexa's place, helping her out on who should be invited to the wedding, although its not going to be a big wedding, they still want the main important people to go. Now, got to get my house keys, with my car keys, and my jacket. I turned my car on and 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Deion plays full bull, I turned it down and looked at the radio weirdly. Haven't heard that song in ages, also why is it on a radio station that only plays new songs, well in the last five years? Weird.

Now I'm at Alexa's house, I see Niall running around the front of the house, through the windows, he's only wearing boxers.. I shook my head at the Irish lad, lightly chuckling. Before I could press the door bell, Niall opened the door and greeted me with hug and a lot of giggling.

"Hehehe. I got Irish lucky charms and your the only one that knows I'm wearing double underwear." Niall whispered to me. I had to bite back a laugh, as I heard someone coming.

"Niall calm down!!" Liam yelled at Niall, as he walked out of the lounge room, to the front door.

"Hey Niall and Liam." I said, as I pulled apart from Niall and shook Liam's hand.

"Hey Drake." Niall and Liam said at the same time, I chuckled slightly and smiled at them.

I walked into the house, into the lounge room. Alexa got up, from sitting next to Harry and Louis, and walked over to me. I hugged my sister, I sighed lightly, only Alexa could hear it. My baby sister is getting married before me, she's growing up, although she's already had Eddie, she's getting married and having another baby. Once Alexa and I parted, I waved at the others, Alexa grabbed my hand and held onto it. I looked at her, she smiled at me, I returned it.

"Hey guys, Alexa and I will be in her room. Be down just before lunch." I told Harry, Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn.

Zayn just walked into the lounge room, as he got out of the bathroom. Looks like he just had a shower. As I walked pass Zayn, we gave each other a high five, Alexa giggled. Alexa and I got into her room, we both laid down on the bed, sighing. I snuggled up to her, rubbing her baby bump lightly.

"What's wrong Drake?" Alexa asked worriedly.

"Just my baby sister is growing up so fast. You weren't even seventeen when you had your first baby, and now you're not even nineteen and your getting married and having your second child, to a wonderful man who loves you so much." I answered Alexa, she started hugged me and patted my hair.

"I know baby. I guess that's what Harry and I were fated for. Don't worry bro, it'll be your turn soon, to get married and have your own family." Alexa told me, kissing my forehead, I smiled sadly and proudly.

"So it's been three weeks since One Direction have told their fans to be polite to you and the girlfriends and themselves. What's happened since then?" I asked.

"One more week until Harry and I go to our firs ultra sound together!!" Alexa squealed, I lightly chuckled. "Sorry. Um, yeah, it's been three weeks since then. Maybe two weeks and half, but yeah. The fans have said their sorries and haven't done anything mean since then. Except for the fans who think the guys won't do what they said they'll do if the hate continues. Also the haters....haters gonna hate. Nothing you can really do about them." Alexa explained to me, I nodded in agreement on her last sentence.