I had Harry Styles child - scaring Niall and running late and pick up

I don't know why, b Alexa always is the first POV in each chapter, sorry if it's annoying you :/

Enjoy reading!! :)

Alexa's POV

Once Louis and I got back to my place, we decided to walk around the back and scare the guys. We got in and we were near the kitchen and we heard Niall in there. He was singing.

"I should, I should've kissed you." Niall sang, 'I should've kissed you', by One Direction, souvenir edition. Niall was singing that song to a half eaten banana.

Louis and I kept our laughter in, but rolled our eyes at him and smirked. We walked up behind Niall and Louis screamed 'boo!!' to Niall. While I got the food out of the bags, I'm surprised no one could smell the food, especially Niall.

Niall jumped and screamed, when he saw me he pouted. I just smiled, bringing him into a hug.

"Niall!! Niall what's ...?" Zayn asked, as he and the rest of the boys came into the kitchen.

Louis was on the floor rolling around in laughter. All of the boys looked confused. Niall and I took our phones out and took a photo of the boys looking confused, and one of Louis on the floor.

"Louis william Tomlinson, get off the floor, or no carrots for the rest of the week." I said to Louis, using his full name, like I was his mother. Louis got up straight away, and seeing if I was serious, I glared at him. Louis pouted, I kissed him on the forehead.

"hey babe." Harry said, walking up behind me, wrapping his around me. We just finished our late lunch, which Niall was great full for Louis and I getting for him, as well as for the rest of the boys. I was in the kitchen washing the dishes, we had a couple glasses and plates to wash.

"hey baby." I replied Harry, turning around facing him, Harry pushed me against the kitchen bench. Someone's really horny, I could feel a hard bulge in Harry's jeans. "someone's really horny today, isn't he?" I said winking at Harry, before he kissed me. I take it as a yes.

Harry's hands were already down to my ass, he squeezed a little, pushing me against him. Harry's tongue asked for access, I let him in, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and wrapped a leg around Harry's waist. Harry was now holding my leg against his waist, so I don't fall, and grinding against me. I heard Harry moan loudly, I knew I turned Harry on easily, but I did nothing sexy today to cause him like this. Harry broke the kiss, which I pouted at him, I missed his kiss, already.

"mmm babe, I don't know why but I just am." Harry said winking at me, I blushed, probably like a tomato, because Harry was smirking at me. I kissed him, then I asked for access straight away, Harry chuckled lightly, letting me in.

I put my hands near Harry's torso, when I found the elastic of Harry's boxers, I put my hand down his boxers. Harry starts bucking a little, I squeezed his dick lightly, Harry picked me up and carried me up to our room, locking it, so the boys won't interrupt us. Harry put me down on our bed, ripping mine and his clothes off, including our underwear. Harry started fingering me, I broke the kiss, as I moaned loudly, Harry started kissing down my neck.

"you like that, love?" Harry said, very sexy and husky. I nodded at him, putting my hands down to his dick again. He was VERY excited, that he was throbbing. ;) "you ready babe?" Harry asked, for permission to enter me, I moaned in answer, as he entered me. Harry was going faster and harder, even harder and faster than this morning. He pinned my hands above my head, going harder.

Harry was now kissing down my neck, to my breasts, sucking on them. I was already about to orgasm, so was Harry. He was going faster and faster, I moaned loudly, that the boys probably could hear from down stairs, as Harry comes, he looks into my eyes, breathing really hard. I kissed him, moaning as pleasure comes. Harry starts to go slower, as we try to catch our breathes.

Running a bit late to pick up Aaron from the airport. I had to rush my shower, then my clothes. I picked up my mini shorts and a crop top. I just picked out random clothes, I don't care what I look like. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran down the stairs. Just as I pass the lounge room, I hear wolf whistles, from all of the boys, perverts, haha. I roll my eyes at them, and turned around, to see Harry walking towards me.

"momma bear is not going out, wearing those mini shorts." Harry said, winking at me, checking me out and out his hands on my waist. Yeah, my mini shorts were really shirt, that they could be underwear, except they're jeans.

"oh please, no one is going to touch me. Also are you my mother? Oh wait, my mum didn't care if I looked like a whore. So are you my father? Oh my, Harry Edward styles is my father!! Run!!" I said being sarcastic and cheeky. I quickly kissed Harry, then left the boys.

On the way to the airport. Yay!! Sarcasm. Except I'm picking up Aaron.

Okay, so none of the boys touched me, but perved. If I caught them, I glared at them.

"Alexa!!" Aaron called my name, I turned around from the café counter, to see Aaron walking over to me. I got my coffee and put it on a table, where my stuff is, then I ran into Aaron's arms.

"hey Aaron." I said into his neck, as he picked me up. Aaron may be a year younger than me, but he is fit and handsome. "you've been working out?" I asked Aaron.

"hey Alexa. Yeah I have." Aaron answering me, putting me down. "you were in a rush weren't you?" Aaron asked, looking up and down at me.

"yeah I was. The boys distracted me from time." I blushed, well mainly Harry distracted me from time. As well, I blushed, because this wasn't the first time I'd been in a rush to see or pick up Aaron.