I had Harry Styles child - wedding part one

Sorry I took so long everyone!! Oh my god I can't stop laughing. I blame tumblr for that laughing audio of Harry laughing... Anyways, sorry, I was on holidays and couldn't get online. So here is part one!! Part two in the next day or so!! Love you all for the comments. Talk soon and update soon. Bye!! - Chanzy :) x

Dedicated to @XXWolfDemon @Niamcupcake69 @i_am_in_DiNiall

Alexa's POV

1 and a half months later...

Breath in, breath out..

"Are you sure I look good?" I asked Christina, as I looked at my reflection in the long length mirror.

Christina put her glass of coke down on the table near the couch. She walked over to me and stood in front of me and looked into my eyes.

"You look beautiful, if you don't believe me, ask any of the bridesmaids, or Drake. Try to calm yourself down sweetheart, you look fine and yours and Harry's day will got to plan." She said, reassuring me, I took a deep breath and let it out, calming down.

"Girls, you got five minutes." Drake said, as he walked into the room.

"Drake, your sister is freaking out. Tell her, truthfully, that she looks beautiful." Christina said, as she walked over to the table and got her glass of coke again, and started drinking it.

"Alexa, you look gorgeous, you girls picked out a beautiful dress. Harry is one lucky guy to have you Alexa. He knows that, and that's why he is marrying you today. Because you are the most beautiful, smart, talented, kind, loving and caring girl that he knows and he loves everything about you." Drake said, as he walked to me and held my hands and looked me in the eyes, as he said that.

"Thanks Drake, that means a lot to hear my brother saying the truth for once in the last few days." I said, slightly joking, he breathed a laugh, Christina snorted a laugh, I smiled.

"Your welcome baby girl. Do you think your ready?" He asked.

"I am, I know I am." I said.

"Alright then. Lets go." Christina said, as she started walking out of the room.

So here's the list of who is at the wedding: Liam (Harry's best man), Louis, Niall, Zayn, Drake, Aaron, Sharon, Christina, Perrie, Eleanor, Sarah Jackson (wedding planner, now good friends' of ours), Sydney Downey (Liam's plus one, Danielle couldn't make it, oh well, but I like Sydney), Simon, Gemma, Harry's mum and step-dad, Paul, Millie, Jack, Eddie, Justin Bieber (he actually made it to the wedding, aha), and the guys from the band who play the instruments, also Aaron's parents.

"Do you really think I look beautiful at six months and half pregnant, in this wedding dress?" I asked Drake, he stopped me before we got to the entrance to the chapel room. Yes we are in a church..

"I think you look like an angel wearing that dress, with you carrying my niece in your tummy." Drake said, smiling at me, I smiled at him proudly.

"Hey, good luck." Aaron said, as he walked up to me and kissed my cheek, hugging me.

"Hey, and thanks." I said, hugging him back, kissing his cheek.

*wedding music starts to play*

"Good luck Alexa." Christina, Sharon and a couple other girls said, before they walked down the aisle.

I took in another few deep breaths. Drake put his hand on my mid back, and rubbed his hand up and down, relaxing me. I could tell Drake was nervous too, as I can feel his fingers shaking slightly. Drake kissed the side of my head, as he wrapped his arm around mine.