I had Harry Styles child - dance with Reece and Niall and a fight

Enjoy reading :) x

Alexa's POV

"damn, momma bear's got a sexy body." Louis said, as I got my towel. I rolled my eyes at him, but smirked.

"why thank you, uncle Louis, you got a sexy body too." everyone laughed when I finished my comment. Louis blushed, haha, and aww, Louis is cute when he blushes.

"here you go love." Harry said, as he handed me my clothes to me. Harry went to go get my clothes, as I walked back here to the boys.

"so what should we do now?" Niall asked me. I thought we should eat all of the food, and have a chat.

"sit down and eat the rest of the food, before it gets dark. But Niall, leave some food for the rest of us." I smiled at Niall, the boys laughed and sat down with us.

It was around six o'clock before we all headed back inside the club. There were some people starting to arrive at the club. I knew some of them, so I went and said hello to them, and introduce the boys to them.

Once I finish introducing the boys to one of chris' brothers, I went over to the bar, I felt like having a couple drinks. I'm not a heavy drinker, but sometimes I drink too much.

"hey Alexa, what can I get you tonight?" James, the bartender, asked me. James also works with me at my studio, both dance and music.

"hey James, can I have a coke and rum, please?" James got my drink, as I felt an arm go around my waist, it was Harry. As James gave me my drink, he saw Harry. "thanks James. Hey James, this is Harry," Harry and James shook hands. The rest of the boys were behind us. "Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. You know what their band is called." I winked at James.

"I sure do, you guys are in a band called One Direction. Simon Cowell formed you guys, from X Factor. Yeah I've heard all about ya." James said politely, smiling at them. "but my sister won't shut up about you guys, especially Louis." I laughed at him, as I remember what James told me the other day.

"well thanks again James. Boys if you want a drink, ask James. He's got everything and he'll make anything." I smiled, walking off to my favorite table.

"hey there beautiful." chris said, sitting opposite of me.

"hey there handsome." I said smiling at chris, he chuckled.

"you and the boys staying the night? Since you nor the boys will be able to drive back to your place." chris asked, I nodded at him. "cool, I'll get the rooms ready, and you tell the boys." chris smiled at me, giving me a quick hug and kiss on my forehead.

Once the boys came over to where I am sitting, they had a drink in their hand.

"hey Alexa." they all said in harmony. I laughed as they sat around me.

"hey boys. We are staying here the night, okay? The rooms a up those stairs." they looked in the direction I pointed.

"cool. Chris doesn't mind?" Liam asked.

"nah, he was the one to ask." I said answering Liam, with a smile.

Just as a Reece Mastin song played, my phone vibrated. *1 new message*

Reece: y hello there sexy ;) haha, make sure Harry doesn't see that ;) u want me to come over? :) xx

Me: haha. Y thank u handsome ;) don't worry, he's talking to the boys. U can, or I could meet u on the dance floor? :) xx

Reece: ;D no probs babe. Cool, yeah sure. Meet u there in a min :) xx

"hey guys, I'm just going to the dance floor, and be there for a bit." I told the boys, before heading onto the dance floor. As I got in the middle of the dance floor, I saw Reece coming towards me.

"fancy seeing you here." I told Reece, once he was near me. Reece smiled at me, I smiled back.

"ahaha, you too. How are you?" Reece asked, as we hugged.

"I'm good, you? Do you want to dance a little bit?" I asked.

"yeah, I'm good. Sure, isn't that why we're here?" Reece winked, I chuckled.

Reece and I danced for about fifteen minutes, before we headed back to my table. Where all of the boys were still sitting at.

"hey guys, this is Reece Mastin. I'm sure you all know who he is?" they nodded. "Reece, this is Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry. You know their band One Direction?" I asked Reece, he nodded.

"I do, hey guys, it's nice meeting you." Reece shook the boys hands. Then Reece sat next to me, with Harry on my other side.

"it's nice meeting you too, Reece." Louis said.

'One thing' started playing. I grabbed Niall, and we went onto the dance floor. We started dancing, also singing the words to the song. I knew all of the words, to all of their songs.

Only besides, I'm a fan and Harry's girlfriend, I also had to do some recordings and choreography, for one of my classes.

As Niall spun me around, I saw Travis. Oh no, he was walking this way. I told the boys about Travis, they said they will be there to help. Well god, let them help me now.

I grabbed Niall's hand, and dragged him off the dance floor. As we were almost at the table, Travis ran right into us. This is not good.

"why hello Alexa." Travis said evilly.

"what are you doing here Travis?" I asked angrily, Niall grabbed my hand, he wanted to protect me.

"just seeing how the slut is doing with her toys." Travis said, Niall tensed, that's how close we were.

"don't call her a slut, she's not a slut!!" Niall yelled at Travis.

Travis pushed Niall, he fell down. Oh no, not my baby leprechaun. This is going to get ugly. I defended for Niall.

"don't call me a slut!! I'm not a slut!! Also don't push Niall!! You asshole!!" I yelled at Travis, pushing him. Travis pushed me, I fell into Harry's and Louis' arms, they must've got there when Niall fell. Harry was about to move in front of me, but I pushed him back.

"Ahh, Alexa's play toy, Harry styles. She told you about Edward, her stupid baby boy? Why did you fuck her, there are lots more girls out there." Travis said to Harry. Harry, the boys, including Reece and I all tensed up. But I had enough.

"that's it!!" I yelled, then I grabbed Travis' hair and kneed him in the balls. Travis wasn't easy to defeat, it takes a while to hurt him. He punched me in my jaw, then kicked me in the stomach, I fell onto the floor.

When I got up, I saw that Travis was fighting, with another guy. When the guy walked back a bit, I recognized who it was. Drake, well at least he knows who he's dealing with. I told drake about Travis, I basically told him everything.

"drake! Get away from him! He's not your problem." I screamed at drake, trying to pull him away. Drake just pushed me lightly. When Travis was on the ground, drake turned around to face me.

"if he's your problem, he's my problem too." drake growled at me, I looked into his eyes, I couldn't speak. I turned away from him, I couldn't stay in here anymore. I started running through the crowd, and left the club.