I had Harry Styles child - what been happening

Depressing chapter, but cute at the end. With a Danielle POV :)

Enjoy :) xx

Danielle's POV

Alexa and I are now in her room, we have been in here for a couple hours. We've talked about how life is going. Alexa is not doing very well, she has told the guys everything, except she's depressed, and sick and tired of the hate and bashings. She doesn't know what to do anymore. So she's still crying on my lap, her head is on my lap. Poor Alexa, she's getting way worse than Eleanor, Perrie and I, it makes me sad hearing or seeing about what's been happening to Alexa.

"I don't want to see any hate anymore. We are going to start by deleting our twitter accounts, now. But we will send one last tweet." I said, brushing some hair out of Alexa's face, smiling at her.

"Harry said, actually all of the guys said, if either one of us delete our account, they will too. I don't want them to..." Alexa said, looking at the ground, once she finished her sentence.

"well I'm going to tweet something about the hate anyways then." I said, getting my phone out, logging onto twitter.

@DaniellePeazer: getting sick of the hate. Stop being little kids and grow up. Be warned Directioners and Directnators..something is coming ur way if there is more hate to be sent to either me @EleanorJCalder @PerrieEdwards @A!ex@Sty!e$ , love Danielle :) xox

"nice." Alexa said.

"yeah. Can I ask you something?" I asked, looking at Alexa concerned.

"of course. I'm telling the truth for everything until we go downstairs, so the guys don't know everything, and or until one of them come up here." Alexa said, half smiling.

"have you self-harmed?" I asked.

Alexa's face went pale, she didn't answer me for about a couple minutes. So I grabbed her wrists, and saw the cuts on her arms, but covered with make-up. Alexa started crying a river, I pulled Alexa up and hugged her, crying myself. I pulled her half arm length and looked into her eyes.

"you need to be strong. We all know you've had a bad past, but don't let this get to you. They just want you to break down and leave Harry, or something. Please don't do anymore, we need you to be strong, especially Harry, and Edward, and the new baby on the way. Love you Alexa." I said, wiping Alexa's tears, as she wiped mine away.

"I know...I just didn't know what to do...love you too Danielle.." Alexa said, lightly giggling.

I lightly kissed her on the forehead, then hugged her again. Alexa pulled apart, looking nervous and concerned. I raised an eyebrow, Alexa sighed, shaking. Alexa got up off my lap, and went to a drawer and pulled out some rope and a chef knife. Oh dear lord, Alexa's attempted. She is not having the best few months. She's pregnant, getting loads of hate from jealous Directioners and haters, and has a bad past, getting reminded about nearly everyday, by mobs bashing her. I'm getting really pissed off about it. I know Alexa is getting extremely pissed off about it, that she literally can't take it anymore, that she wants to end her life. I also know Eleanor and Perrie have had enough, that they are barley on any social accounts anymore, Alexa is only on to fond out about what's happening to the guys lately.

"please don't tell the guys. They'll think I'm only using Harry. Harry knows I would never do that, only until he finds out. He will think that, but it's not the truth, it's just all the hate I've been getting to make me like this. Please don't tell me you think I'm using Harry?" Alexa said.

"I won't, but you need to tell them one day. I do not think you are using Harry. I know you love him, with all your heart. I don't think the guys will think that, they also know that you love Harry with all your heart." I said, getting up and hugged Alexa, once I put the rope and knife down.