I had Harry Styles child - prank

Funny :) x

Alexa's POV

When Liam and Harry went a few rows in front of Louis, Niall, Zayn and I, to talk about something, I went and sat on Zayn's lap. I haven't really talked to him much lately, thought I should catch up with him.

"hey momma bear." Zayn said, wrapping his arms around me.

"hey Zayn. Long time no fun together lately aye?" I said, hugging Zayn.

"nah we haven't talked or had fun together for a while now. We've been so busy. How are you?" Zayn said, hugging me back.

"we have, well mainly my five sexy lads. I'm ok, how's my Bradford bad boy?" I asked, winking at him.

"I know I'm sexy, so are the other lads. What's wrong? Your Bradford bad boy is good." Zayn said.

"ahaha. Harry and I talked about the baby. I might get an abortion, everything is going too fast. That's good hun." I explained to Zayn.

"oh Alexa. We are all here for you. Everything is going too fast, even this ride." Zayn said, winking at me.

Zayn and I started laughing. Louis and Niall looked at us and raised an eyebrow at us. Harry and Liam walked back to all of us, Harry sat down across from Zayn and I. Harry mouthed 'do we want to know?'. Zayn and I shook our heads. Harry shook his head at us then at Liam, Niall and Louis, they don't want to know.

"do you want to pull some pranks?" I whispered to Zayn.

"hell yeah, let's go babe." Zayn whispered.

I got off Zayn's lap, and we walked to the back of the jet, where Harry and I were before. We sat down and decided to make a list of pranks to pull on the lads. But I want to tell Zayn that he and the lads are going to have to make a list of stuff, to make me happy for the next few days.

Ten minutes later, Zayn and I got our prank ready, but it including Zayn and I getting dirty. Zayn and I have to trick Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam, to think that I've lost my great grandmothers necklace, down the sink. They have to get 'it' out, and they pull a trigger to the prank. Slime, rotten food and more disgusting stuff. That the jet is going have to cleaned out so many times, so it won't smell anymore.

"that's disgusting." I said, helping Zayn clean up, as he helped me clean up.

"I know. C'mon, let's go get the lads. Start pretending to cry." Zayn said, smirking and grabbing my hand.

"yes Zayn." I said rolling my eyes at him, but I started to pretending to cry.

"hey Alexa what's wrong babe?" Harry said, getting up, walking towards me.

"Zayn and I were talking and I had my great grandmothers necklace in my hands, and I went to lean over the sink to get something. Then the necklace slipped out of my hands. I can't get it out of the pipe, neither can Zayn." I sobbed, as Harry hugged me.

"can you lads help us get the necklace out? You know it means the world to Alexa." Zayn said.

The lads fell for it, I secretly smirked, I saw Zayn smirking. Harry and Louis went in front of Zayn and I, Niall and Liam were behind us. Louis and Harry ran to the bathroom and to the sink, fighting who should try first. Zayn got his phone out and started to record, besides the prank, Harry and Louis fighting who should try to get my 'necklace' out first, is fucking hilarious. That I didn't want to pretend cry anymore and piss myself laughing. But I wanted Niall and Liam to join my other two idiotic sexy lads.

"is that not funny to you baby girl?" Niall asked, wrapping his arms around me, kind of a awkward hug.

"it is, but I want my necklace first before I smile and laugh." I told Niall, hugging him back.

"well Daddy Direction and you leprechaun is going to help them. Zayn can help if he wants." Niall said, walking in front of Zayn, Liam and I.

"nah mate. This is funny, I'm recording Larry fighting." Zayn said, laughing.

"ok. Well don't worry Alexa, we'll get the necklace back." Liam said, kissing me on the forehead. Going to help Larry and Niall.

"oh my god. I can't believe they fell for it." Zayn whispered, chuckling lightly.

"I know right." I whispered.

Next thing that happened, Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis were fighting who was going to try to get my 'necklace' out of the sink pipe. I snorted, but not loud enough that the other four lads could hear it, only Zayn heard it. Louis pulled the trigger to the prank. It didn't make a loud noise, luckily, but all of the disgusting food and other stuff, exploded all over Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis. I'm so glad that Zayn got this on his phone, I hope he can post it on twitter and Facebook, also send it to me. They look so disgusting and bloody hilarious!! Oh my god, I started pissing myself laughing.

"what is this?" Louis asked.

"Niall don't eat it. But rotten food and slime and other disgusting stuff." Zayn answered Louis.

"why would I eat rotten food? Eww, that's gross." Niall said.

"just telling you not too, just in case you accidentally did." Zayn said.