I had Harry Styles child - fun!!

Enjoy :)

Liam's POV

Once we got to the mall, we had a quick look at the shops, just so Alexa can make a couple phone calls before calling Millie. We know one is going to be Paul, but the other call we don't know who. I walked out of the sports store. I went over to the bench where Alexa is sitting. I stood in front if her and pointed at the space next to her, since I couldn't say anything, because Alexa was on the phone.

Alexa nodded with a smile, I smiled and sat down next to her. I looked around the first floor of the mall. The mall had three floors, 'tis a big mall. I didn't know what else to do, I could get my phone out and go on twitter, but I couldn't be bothered, I don't know why. So I looked back into the store, where the rest of the lads are, still looking around.

"okay, thanks for the prezzie Blake, I loved it. I hope to see you again soon. Also don't worry about Aaron, he's fine with me." Alexa said to the other person on the other end, who is to be Blake. Alexa smiled the whole time she was talking to him....? Him or she? I'll ask, though I shouldn't of eavesdrop, well I didn't exactly.

"yep, okay, love you too." Alexa said, hanging up on Blake.

"if you don't mind me asking, but who was that?" I asked Alexa, while she looked through her contacts.

"Aaron's best friend, Blake. I wanted to thank him for my present he gave to Aaron to give to me. I rang him just in case he was working only my birthday." Alexa's smile faded, as she said her last sentence.

"oh, okay. You two close?" I asked, Alexa nodded. "cool, like another cousin or brother then?" Alexa nodded and her smile returned.

"do you want to text Millie, to say we're here, so I can get the boys? Or do you want to get the boys?" Alexa asked me, and pointing to the sports store.

"I'll text, good luck." it old Alexa, taking her phone off her, as she went into the shop.

Me (Alexa): hey love, we're here. Alexa is getting the lads. Love Liam :) <3 xox

Millie text back straight away.

Sexy Millie ;) : aww ur sweet ;) cool, good luck 2 her ;D PLZ tell her 2 meet at our fave store. Love Millie :) <3 xox

I had to laugh at her contact name. Nice Alexa and Millie, that's a good one. Well Millie sounds nice.

"what she'd say, besides good luck?" Alexa asked, winking at me, now I'm confused. "each time I'm with boys, I leave them in that store and text or call Millie." Alexa continued, making sense now.

"Ahh, okay. Well she said to meet at your fave store.." I answered Alexa's question.

All of the lads exited the store, and sat down next to and around me. Alexa chuckled lightly.

"our fave store is down the other end." Alexa said pointing down towards the other side of the mall. "so one more minute, then we'll be off to see Millie!!" Alexa said, very excitedly. I smiled at her exciting mood, we all know she's happy to see Millie again.

Alexa's POV

"times up, let's start walking , if not you don't get to see me open your prezzies for me." I told the boys cheekily. They all gasped and I winked at Harry, he poured, he knew what I meant.

He knows not to get me expensive stuff, doesn't matter if I want it or not. I've got Harry, he's my gift, he gave me a gift, Edward. Also my gift from they boys is meeting them and spending time with them. We all started walking down the end of the mall, to Millie's and my favorite ship, Diva. Once I saw Millie, I started running towards her.