I had Harry Styles child - birthday

Here's the birthday chapter. i_am_in_DiNiall is in. Hope u enjoy it babe :) xx

Alexa's POV

Yay!! I'm finally 19!! I'm having the best day ever. Harry and Louis got me out of bed, though I didn't want to because I wanted to sleep in, but it was worth it. Zayn got my clothes out and dressed me, he wouldn't let me, since he said 'I'd be faster than you, since you're still half asleep'. Niall and Liam made me a cake for later tonight, and the lads took me out to my favorite diner for breakfast.

Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall gave me their presents to me, oh my god, there were so many presents from them. Oh yeah I forgot, Aaron had to go back home in England, but he comes back today sometime. Here's a list of what the lads got me.

Harry: a pendant necklace, with our initials engraved in it. Three rare t-shirts, designed by Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. Also birthday kiss.

Louis: a carrot. (I pissed myself laughing, but I thanked him for it and ate it, but gave boo bear a bit). Jewelry, clothes, and One Direction boxers. (again I pissed myself laughing).

Zayn: 3 tickets to Chris Brown concert and 3 tickets to a Katy Perry concert. Also a DC hat and pair of DC shoes.

Niall: Irish bras with matching undies. 2 RnB CDs.

Liam: a teddy bear with my name on it, and came with a bedtime story book, about One Direction adventures. (aww so sweet of Daddy Direction). Also Justin's new album 'Believe'. Cody Simpson's new album 'Preview to Paradise'. And...a stuffed toy, a TURTLE!! (I named it Liam).

I got so spoilt from the lads, that I started to tear up, they knew I wasn't sad, they knew its happy tears. But I also got lots of texts and phone calls. Here is what the texts say.

Miley: hey baby girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope to see u soon :) love u babe ;) xx

SexyMillie;) : hey sexy ;) happy birthday, have a good, awesome, sexy day!! ;) shake ur booty for me. Love u babe ;) xx

Cody.S: happy birthday Alexa!! :) hope to see u soon. Love, Cody :) xx

Reece: y hello there b'day girl ;) ur finally 19!! Have a good one beautiful. ;) xox

Justin: wow!! I wonder who turns 19 2day? ;) wait, it's u!! Aha. Happy b'day Alexa. :) love, justin xox

Christina: hey Alexa!! Happy birthday. Hope u have a good, gorgeous day. Miss u lots and love u lots!! :) xx

Aaron: happy b'day baby cakes. :) be home b4 dinner, got u a surprise ;) love u, see u soon. :) xox

Drake: happy birthday baby girl!! Ur finally 19!! Woohoo!! :) sorry I can't be there :( love u!! :) xox

Oh my god!! I got one from Christina!! She's like my best friend from Holmes Chapel. She knows Harry too. I miss her so much, she was suppose to come to California last Christmas, but family problems. I hope I can see her soon!! I showed Harry the text from Christina, he smiled, we all had fun times before Harry and I left. Christina knew about me being pregnant, because she caught me with a bump, so I ended up telling her. She didn't freak out or anything, she was quite fine with it, I did tell her that I did miss my period before I left.

"wow!! I'm having a great birthday so far." I told the boys, getting up to get the door.

Most likely for Aaron, since he probably left his key here. When I opened the door, I saw two people, one was Aaron. The other was a girl, with long brown hair, green eyes, beautiful jewelry and glasses. Oh my god, is it? It is!! *mentally screams*!!!

"Alexa!!!" Christina screamed, coming inside, hugging me and picking me off the ground.

"Christina!!" I screamed back, hugging her.

"oh my god, it's been so long. I've missed you!! Also happy birthday gorgeous!!" Christina said, putting me back on the ground.

"I know!! I've missed you too!! Also thank you. Aaron!!" I said, then screamed jumping into Aaron's arms. Ahaha.

"hey Alexa. Happy birthday." Aaron said, putting me down, and hugged and kissed me on the cheek.

"come with me Madame and sir." I said, grabbing Christina's and Aaron's hands, walking them to the lounge room, where the lads are.

"oh my god Harry!!" Christina said, jumping into his lap, he chuckled.

"hey Christina, how's your threes without me been??" Harry asked Christina.

"well where do I start. I'm joking it's been good, except less than a year later after you left, Alexa did. But we've all managed." Christina said, hugging him.

Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn looked at them confused. Aaron and I started laughing, that made Harry and Christina look at us with the other four lads, raising their eyebrows at us. Aaron and I laughed harder, we even fell down onto the floor.

"why..are..we..even..laughing??" I asked Aaron in between laughs.

"..I...I..don't..know.." Aaron answered in between laughs.

We laugh even harder. Oh no, we saw Christina and Harry getting up to come over to us. They know how to make us stop us laughing, but it hurts. Harry got on top of me and grabbed my arms and nailed them to the floor. Then to make me stop laughing, he sits on me, all of his weight on my stomach, I squealed. I don't know how it works, but somehow Harry manages to make me stop laughing.

"better??" Harry asked, smirking, eyebrow raised.

"no, your sitting on me." I said, pouting. Harry got off me and chuckled.

"how about you Aaron, you going to stop, or do I need to sit on you?" Harry asked Aaron, he stopped laughing straight away.

"why we're you two laughing?" Liam asked.

"because you, Niall, Louis and Zayn didn't know who Christina is. You guys were thinking, a random girl coming in, screaming and jumping onto Harry's lap. Well Christina is my best friend from England." I explained to Liam and the other lads.

"cool, nice meeting you love." Louis said, getting up to hug her.

"it's nice meeting you too Louis." Christina said, smiling.

I know she's a fan of One Direction, her fave band member is Louis. So it's her dream come true, that she gets to hug him. I got my phone out and took a photo of them. Of course I posted it on twitter. Also I got lots of 'happy birthday' wishes on twitter and Facebook.

@A!ex@Style$ : @Louis_Tomlinson and @i_am_in_DiNiall hugging :) also thanks for the b'day wishes :) <3 xx

All of the guys got up and introduce themselves to Christina, and got a hug each from them. Lucky girl, other girls in the world would be so jealous right now. Who wouldn't be, it's One Direction for gods sake!! :)

After the lads introduced themselves to Christina, we all watched Shrek, Shrek 2 and Never say Never. We all felt like watching the first two of Shrek, then Justin's movie, Never say Never.

"what should we do now?" Zayn asked. While Louis got the DVD out of the DVD player.

"truth or dare?" I asked everyone.

They all looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me. Yeah, yeah, I know Louis usually asks that, but he didn't this time. I looked over to Louis, he smiled and shook his head. I smirked and rolled my eyes at him.