I had Harry Styles child - nervous fun jet

Sexy baby!! Lol. To all Directioners, enjoy!! ;) u all r beautiful, don't say ur not, coz u r. U r beautiful to four British and one Irish lad in their eyes in different ways ;)

Alexa's POV

When all of the lads finished congratulating Harry and I, we all had breakfast. I could barely eat, besides I'm pregnant, I wasn't hungry. The lads kept bugging me to eat though.

"please, just one more bite and we'll stop bugging you." Louis said, trying to baby feed me. Really Louis? Haha.

"yeah right. One will lead to another. No thanks. I'm not hungry." I said.

I wish I didn't say the last sentence. When I say 'I'm not hungry', Harry knows I'm either nervous or something's bothering me. Which yes, there I something bothering me and I'm nervous.

"what's wrong Alexa? You barely say that. I know something's bothering you, what is it?" Harry asked, putting his knife and fork down, raising an eyebrow at me. The lads did the same, weird.

"you know me so well. Well won't you have to tell Simon and the management about me being pregnant? Also what happens when it gets out to the press before I start growing a bump?" I asked Harry and the other four lads.

"I do. We will. Hopefully it won't get out to the press. We'll have to be careful though." Harry said.

"especially when you grow a bump. Maybe when we think it's noticeable, we'll figure a way to make it not noticeable." Zayn said. We all looked at him and nodded.

"we are all here for you Alexa, okay?" Liam and Niall said. Louis and I looked at each other and laughed.

"thanks. I know you all are. I love you guys." I said, smiling at them.

"we love you too momma bear." the ads sang in harmony. I chuckled at them.

"now do you think momma bear can have one more bite? Please." Louis asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"yes she can." I said, as Louis baby feed me the rest of my meal.

Harry's POV

"well that was a long day. We all ready to leave New York and go to Holmes Chapel?!" Louis said, as we arrived at the secret location, where we all are leaving New York to go to Holmes Chapel.

"sure was Lou. We are, let's go!!" Liam said, running towards our private jet.

Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis all ran to the private jet and got on. Alexa and I held hands, walking to the jet. I went behind her and put my arms around her, my hands on her stomach. I can't believe I got Alexa pregnant for the second time, but I'm happy about it. I'm a father, a good one too. When I'm with Edward, he reminds me so much about me when I was younger and Alexa too. I'm such a good father to him, I spoil him, like I spoil Alexa.

"hey babe." I said in a sexy voice.

"hey handsome." Alexa said, chuckling softly.

"how are you two?" I asked, kissing her on the cheek.

"we are good, how about you?" Alexa asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"that's good. I'm good." I said, holding Alexa's hand, walking beside her again.

"that's good." Alexa said, smiling at me.

"hey!! You two love birds, come here." Louis said, as Alexa and I got onto the jet.

"go to the back?" I whispered to Alexa.

"hell yeah." Alexa said, running to the back.

"aww you two are mean!!" Louis said, as we ran pass him.

Alexa and I sat down at the back, in a little area where no one could see us. No, we are. It going to do naughty stuff, Alexa's pregnant for gods sake. As the jet started to leave the ground, Alexa started to get up and sat on my lap. What is she up to??

"we may not be able to have sex, but we can still do other stuff. This is for this morning." Alexa said, in a very sexy voice, straddling me.

Alexa put a hand down my shorts, and started kissing my neck. As Alexa started playing with me, I put my head on the headrest, and started bucking into Alexa's hand, biting my lip, trying not to moan. I'm so hard right now, harder than I have ever been, and I couldn't let Alexa only doing stuff. I put one of my hands up Alexa's shirt and bra and squeezed her breast. My other hand up her shorts and I squeezed her ass. Alexa stopped kissing my neck and kissed my lips, she traced the bottom of my lip, asking for access, I let her in. Alexa went harder and faster, on my dick, god she knows how to make me hard and how to give the best hand jobs, including blow jobs. ;)

"Harreh?!" Liam yelled out my name, a couple hours later after Alexa and I had our fun. ;)

"what?!" I said, getting up, walking to the lads, Alexa followed.

"I don't know. But can I talk to you?" Liam said, getting up, walking me a few rows away from the lads and Alexa.

"sure, what's up?" I asked Liam.

"what are you going to say to uncle Simon? About you having another child with Alexa? Have you even told him about Edward?" Liam asked.

"well I'll tell him and I quote 'don't get mad, but I'm a father and my girlfriend is having another baby that is mine.' no I haven't told uncle Simon about Edward, he doesn't even know about Alexa, well he hasn't met her." I told Liam.

"ok. I'm just worried, well all of the lads are worried what might happen. We now you two are really happy about Edward and having another baby, but..I don't know." Liam said, looking concerned and worried, he rubbed the back of his neck.

Poor Daddy Direction, he's not the only one who's worried and scared. I'm happy about having another baby with Alexa too, but we're just too young and everything is going too fast. I don't know what to do, we don't want to lose our fans, but I also don't want to lose Alexa's and my baby. Alexa and I talked about this a few minutes before Liam called me over, we said that Alexa might have to get an abortion or something. We're not sure, when Alexa and I go to talk to uncle Simon about us having another baby, we'll talk to him then about it.

"I know. Alexa and I talked about getting an abortion or something. We're still thinking about it." I told Liam.

"oh Harry." Liam said, hugging me.

"yeah. Let's get back to the others." I said, walking off.