I had Harry Styles child - swimming and flashbacks

This may a bit sad, it was kind of hard for me to write and to come up with ideas.

Chanzy :). xx

Alexa's POV

I was about to tell Niall that I kissed a girl, when we walked into the lounge room. Where the rest of the boys were, looking at Niall and I. So I stopped the story, and sat on top of Harry, who was on top of Louis. Louis didn't care about me being on top of Harry. I looked at Louis, I had a smirk on my face, Louis rolled his eyes at me. We started laughing.

Zayn changed the channel to one of the music channels. 'boyfriend' by justin Bieber was on, I started to sing the song. The boys just stared at me then joined in. Once the song finished, we started to sing the other songs that came on. There was a new song by Reece Mastin, I knew it, but the boys didn't. I chuckled at them, as I continued to sing along to the song. Then 'all yours' by jay sean ft pit bull, started playing on my phone. I remembered I took my phone off silent again.

The boys didn't know that song as well, I gasped at them, then looked at my phone. *1 new message*, from my cousin, Aaron. He lives in england with his parents, but since he's 18, he's decided to move in with me next month.

Aaron: hey cuz, how r u? R u dating Harry again? Love u :) xx

Me: hey cuz, I'm good, yeah I am. Got a problem with that? ;) love u too :) xx

Aaron: that's good, no just wondering. Because I saw it on ur status ;) xx

Me: ahaha, cool :) well I'm sorry, I got to go. The boys r mucking around onto the beach. :D love u xx

Aaron: nah that's cool. Talk to u later :) love u too xx

With that conversation ending, I ran after the boys, then Louis ran up behind me, he picked me up, bridle style. Ahh shit, no, not the freezing water. Luckily I left my phone inside, on the kitchen bench. But I barley go swimming anymore, because of drake tried to drown me when I was younger. Either pools, beaches, even when I was having a bath with him, before he hit puberty.

"Louis!!! No!!! Please!!" I screamed at Louis, all of the boys were laughing. I looked over to Harry, giving him my scared face, he knew what happened to me, before drake left.

"Louis!!! Don't!!! Alexa's scared..." Harry tried to stop Louis, but it was too late. I was in the water, remembering all the times with drake, trying to drown me.

I rose up to surface, I stood up, luckily I could stand up, I walked out of the water, without talking to any of the boys. Once I was back on shore, I ran back to the beach house, then ran into Harry's and my room and locked it. I crawled down onto the floor and started crying.

Harry's POV

"Louis, Alexa told you not to drop her in the water!!" I yelled at Louis. Alexa had bad memories with drake trying to drown her.

When I saw Alexa, that she was scared, I tried to stop Louis. Alexa told the boys everything about drake, except for drake trying to drown her. There was one bad memory for her, which I can't forget about.

*flashback*

It was when Alexa and I were about four years old and drake was ten. I just came over to Alexa's place, to give back her pillow, that she left over my place.

"hey Harry." Alexa's mum said to me, as she opened the door.

"hi Alexa's mum, is Alexa home?" I asked, she nodded.

"she's upstairs, having a bath with drake."

"okay, thanks, I'll just put this in her room, if that's okay?" I asked, Alexa's mum just nodded, and let me in.

As I walked out of Alexa's room, which was upstairs. I heard Alexa's voice, sounding a bit scared, from the bathroom. I stood outside of the bathroom door, I heard Alexa scream, but not loudly that it could be heard from downstairs. Then I heard some splashes in the water.

Luckily the door was unlocked, when I got in, I almost stopped breathing. There was water all over the floor, but it was red, as well as there was a knife on the floor, with blood on it. Drake cut Alexa all over her arms and chest, not too deep though. Drake was trying to drown Alexa, I tried to stop drake from drowning Alexa. I started screaming for Alexa's parents, which they were in the bathroom straight away.

Alexa's parents took her to the hospital, which they let me go with them. Drake stayed in the basement, locked, so there was no way he could get out.

Thank god, Alexa didn't die, but she had to have surgery to cover up her cuts. Her parents asked the doctor to do that, because they didn't wanted to be reminded everyday about what just happened.

*end of flashback*

I didn't even notice that I ran after Alexa. I only noticed when I tried to open the door, to Alexa's and my room. It was locked, but I could hear Alexa crying.

"hey Harry." Liam said, as I turned around to see all of the boys behind me. Louis looked mad at himself, when he looked up at me, I gave him 'don't worry it's not your fault' look, Louis just nodded.

"why did Alexa run in there?" Niall asked looking concerned. I just sighed, I signaled the boys to come with me into the lounge room.

"Harry, what's wrong? Why did Alexa run away into your room?" Zayn asked me, I sighed again, rubbing my temples.

"Ahh, I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but since Alexa is locked in our room. I guess it's up to me." I was about to cry.

Then I told the whole story about drake trying to drown Alexa, as well the story when I was in their bathroom.

The boys were shocked, they started crying.

"Harry, I feel so bad. Do you think Alexa will forgive me?" Louis asked me, I smiled at him.

"she will, she knows it wasn't your fault, that you didn't know. Besides she doesn't hold grudges, only to people like her brother, but barley anyone else." I went over to where Louis sat, and I looked at him when I said that.

Alexa's POV

I left the room to hear Harry telling Louis, that I don't hold grudges. I walked over to the lounge room.

"it's true you know, I barley hold grudges," I told the boys, they jumped a little seeing and hearing me right in front of them. "and Louis, I forgive you." I walked over to Louis and hugged him and kissed him on his forehead.

Louis did the same to me, aww, Louis was crying. I wiped the tears away, I smiled at him, Louis smiled, he looked happier now. All of the boys asked me to go over to them, I did, they hugged me. I had a thought, I went over to Harry.

"are you ready to tell them?" I asked Harry, he knew what I meant. Harry nodded, he took my hand and squeezed a little, I squeezed back. All of the guys were looking at us, confused.

"well since Harry and I keep telling you stuff about us. We got one more thing to tell you." I looked over to Louis, he looked confused, I winked at him. Louis did a little nod, he knew what I was going to say. "Harry only found this out the other day, so be nice. But you all remember Eddie? Sharon's baby boy?" I asked the boys, they nodded. "we'll, Eddie isn't actually Sharon's son, he's mine and Harry's son."

The boys just gasped. "I knew he looked like Harry!!" Niall and Liam said at the same time.

"congrats Harry." Zayn said as he shook Harry's hand. I smiled, then looked over to Louis, he was jumping up and down in his seat.

"yay!! I'm an uncle!! Oh my god, Haz bear is growing up!!" Louis screamed at Harry, I rolled my eyes at him.

"so if Harry only found out the other day? Why didn't you tell him before?" Zayn asked, looking confused. The boys said 'yeah', agreeing with Zayn.

"because Harry was about to leave and go on X Factor, when I fell pregnant. I wanted Harry to live his dream, which he did. Besides he wouldn't of met you all, and you wouldn't be in this band, would you now?" I explained, looking at Harry the whole time.

When I looked at the boys, they were smiling at Harry and I. We returned the smile.