I had Harry Styles child - Starbucks police and sexy

I don't know much about police and law, so bear with me. Also another sexy scene enjoy that ;)

Enjoy :)

Alexa's POV

"why do you tell me now?" I asked drake, as he finished talking to an old friend of his. I just logged off twitter and finished texting Louis and Aaron, when drake came back.

"sorry about that. Well I didn't know how, where or when to tell you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." drake replied me, sitting down, putting our drinks on the table.

"it's okay, for both of them. I'd would've probably reacted the same as you did." I said confidently, trying not to sound scared. I am scared of Travis now, his dad is a police officer, if he says he's going to hurt/kill me, he'll find a way to get a gun.

"look we'll find a way to get rid of him, okay?" drake said, he does look like he's been crying. Wait, I have an idea.

"hey where did you take Travis the other night?" I asked drake, really curious, hopefully the police station. I've heard that Travis' dad is working in California Police Station. But that's what I've heard, not sure if it's true.

"to the police station, why? Also his dad works there, weird." drake said smiling, I missed drake smiling, I smiled back.

"well, let's go find his dad then." I told drake, getting up, finishing off my coffee. I prefer tea, but need coffee some days. Drake followed me, into the car park.

"my sexy car is over there, Alexa waxer." drake said smirking. Ah he wants to annoy me!! I can't believe he still remembers my nickname.

"your stupid, drake bake." we started laughing, as we got in drake's car.

"haha, it's so on. Hey you remember Harry's nick-nickname?" drake asked, I smiled and laughed even more.

"yay!! Yes...it's..Haz...spaz!!" I said in between laughs.

We nick-nicknamed Harry, 'Haz spaz', because one time Harry, his parents, drake, our parents and I went to the park, Harry's mum told him off, but Harry continued to be silly. Then Harry's mum told Harry to go help her, he kept saying no. Finally Harry screamed, "I down want to do that job!!", then Harry had a spaz. Drake and I cracked up laughing, Harry didn't care though. Harry and I were about five then, when that happened. Since Harry's nickname was already Haz/Hazza, I added spaz on the end of 'Haz'. I don't think the boys know about that day, nor the nick-nickname.

"do you think we should tell the boys about that dayor at least that nick-nickname?" I asked drake, as we got out of the car. We are at the police station now.

"just call Harry, Haz spaz. That's all they need to hear. I still remember that day, it was hilarious." drake said, chuckling. I nodded and smiled.

"hi, how can I help you?" a young lady, who's name is Jane, asked me. "oh and sir." she said, seeing drake behind me. Drake started checking Jane out, I rolled my eyes, then I slapped him in the stomach. He flinched and looked at me, I rolled my eyes at him again.

"hi, I was wondering if Officer Daren was available?" I asked Jane.

"he is, who's asking for him?" Jane asked, blushing slightly. Drake must've of winked at Jane. Though he was behind me, I knew what he did, I chuckled, but not too loud, that drake nor Jane could hear.

"Alexa White and Drake White." I said, she looked like she was sad. That drake wasn't single? Wait what?!? Oh my god, gross!! He's my brother!! Drake is handsome and everything, but he's my brother!! "oh my god, don't worry we aren't married. He's my brother. Can we see Officer Daren?" I said to Jane, relieving her. AWKWARD!! Drake chuckled, but realized it was awkward. I started laughing at him.