I had Harry Styles child - miss yah love Simon

Well before u read this...the answer to if Alexa and Haz can keep the baby is in here..also good luck to 1D at the VMAs tonight. Love them :) xx

Enjoy Directioners!!! :) xx

Alexa's POV

"hey babe." Harry said, kissing me on the forehead, as I sat down next to him and across from Drake.

Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn and I just came inside, as it was getting a bit cool outside. It's been about an hour or so, since Harry was on the phone, talking to uncle Simon. He didn't come out after that, but I knew he finished talking to him, because he out his phone on charge, I saw him through the window. I think he was talking to Drake, because they finished talking once they heard me opening the door, and when they heard the lads talking. We were talking about random stuff, but for about half an hour, about the baby. Then I told the lads some stories about the good times I had with Drake and with Harry, before they both left me.

The lads told me some of the good times they had, before they met each other. Also some stories, before they met me, and some thoughts they had, when they first met me. Louis also admitted that he likes me, if Harry and I weren't together, he'd probably be my boyfriend and he'll be as good as how Harry is treating me. But he's happy for us, that we have a family. And no, Louis isn't jelly of Harry and I, though he wishes it was him with me sometimes. I gave Louis a kiss on the cheek for that. I sat on Liam's lap the whole time, I gave Louis that kiss only a couple minutes ago, before we came inside.

"hey handsome, hey Drake." I said, as Zayn sat on my lap.

Oh yeah, also, Christina had to go home, but she'll be here in the morning, to come with us to the cemetery. I giggled, wrapping my arms around Zayn, he lightly chuckled, we both looked at Harry, he rolled his eyes at us, mainly Zayn. Niall made an 'aww' and pouted at me, I patted the seat next to me, Niall sat there, with a grin on his face. Silly Irish lad, but adorable too. I smiled at him. Liam and Louis sat near Drake.

"hey baby girl." Drake said, smiling at me.

"what Harry? Can't one of my baby boys sit on my lap?" I asked Harry, as I looked at him again, smirking at Zayn and I.

"I never said anything, of course they can." Harry said, kissing me on the cheek.

"so, what did uncle Simon say?" Liam asked.

"well, he wants Alexa to go see the doctors, to see how long until its due. He said he's thinking about it. Since we've already got a son, we might as well keep the next baby. He also said that you lads already talked to him about it, thanks guys, for helping out. Simon also said that he doesn't want us to be sad either, he wants to know how long until the baby is due, so he and the management can make a plan for us. So nothing will happen." Harry said happily.

"are you serious? Oh my god. Can we go see him though, well after we find out how long until the baby is due? I'll see if I can get an appointment either late tomorrow, or the next day. Hopefully the same doctor." I said.

"yeah he is. I've already called your doctor, he said tomorrow around three o'clock. Plus he might come to the cemetery to pay his yearly respects." Drake said, smiling.

"ok. Drake, are you fine with me being pregnant, again?" I asked Drake a bit concerned.

"princess Alexa, I'm fine with that. I'm happy that you and Harry have a family. If your happy, I'm happy. You know that baby." Drake said, smiling at me, making me blush slightly.

"aww thank you handsome. Don't forget that you're always part of this family, part of Harry's and my family, and One Direction family." I said, blowing him a kiss. Drake caught it and blew me one and winked at me.