I had Harry Styles child - catch up pt1

There will be a second part of 'catching up' that's what the chapter is called..

Anyways, enjoy!! :)

Zayn's POV

Knock knock

"come in." Alexa said.

"hey Alexa." I said, as I walked into Alexa's and Harry's room.

"hey Zayn. You okay?" Alexa asked.

"yeah, just can't sleep, Louis and Niall watching movies.." I said, walking over to Alexa, with a sleeping Harry next to her.

"ok. Wanna catch up?" Alexa asked.

"love too." I said.

Alexa got out of bed, and we walked out of her room, down to the lounge room. We sat down on the floor, there was a lamp on, and I saw something, that made me smile. Alexa's engagement ring, Harry must've proposed to Alexa late last night, as it is morning now. I grabbed Alexa's left hand and and raised an eyebrow at her, witha smile. Alexa blushed like a tomato. Guess we will start catching up, talking about the proposal.

"when and how Harry do it?" I asked.

"just after he talked to Louis, I was in bed, he was in his boxers, on the floor, kneeling on one knee, then said, and I quote 'Alexa Marie White, I love with all my heart and with everything I've got. I don't know what I would do without you. I know we are a bit young, but I can't take it anymore, especially what's been happening. Alexa, will you marry me?'" Alexa said.

"awww, really? In his boxers, still cute though. You know he's been talking about it, since the last time we left you." I said, smiling at Alexa.

"yeah. Yes Zayn, in his boxers. Aww." Alexa said, blushing like a tomato.

Alexa put her hands on her face, I pulled her into my arms, trying to remove her hands from her face. Alexa started giggling, and let me pull her hands away from her face, her face was as red as a fire truck, I started laughing. Alexa slapped my arm playfully, I pouted, she kissed my forehead and we hugged.

"okay, okay. So how has momma bear been, with the new cub in her belly?" I asked.

"alright, just morning sickness. How's my Bradford bad boy, and his girlfriend, Perrie?" Alexa asked.

"what's wrong? I'm good, Perrie and I are good, she's going wonderful too." I said.

"nothing, why?" Alexa asked.

"Niall and I are worried that you've done something, that's why you and Danielle were upstairs for so long. Though you two were watching a movie..?" I said, making the last sentence, sound like a question.

"nah, just watched Titanic, crying over the last few scenes." Alexa said.

"well, if there is anything to be heard, you know we are all here for you. You know where to find Niall and I." I said, smiling at the last sentence, so did Alexa.

"I know, thank you. I know where to find Niall, either in the kitchen or at Nandos. For you, probably with Niall, making sure he's not being silly." Alexa said, chuckling a bit.

"your welcome. Of course he'll either be in the kitchen or at Nandos. Most likely with Niall, yeah, to make sure he's not going to get in trouble with what he eats." I said, Alexa and I laughed.

"what should we talk about now?" Alexa asked.

"wanna know what the lads and I have been up to while we were away? Besides all of the hate we've seen." I said.

"that would be lovely to hear. What happened?" Alexa asked.

"well Liam and Niall..." I started off.