Ihad Harry Styles child - search and found and crying with singing

I hope you like this one :)

Enjoy!! :) x

Liam's POV

We all heard what drake said to Alexa, but we don't know why she ran out of the club.

"we should go look for her." Harry said to us, we all headed outside. It's a bit cool outside tonight. We couldn't see her in sight, not even at the picnic table.

"I'll go get the car." I said to the boys, they nodded.

"I'll drive." Harry slurred out, he was a bit tipsy as well.

"no Harry, your drunk. Go inside, with the rest of the boys and wait for us to come back. Zayn are you sober? I might need you to also bring her back." being Daddy Direction right now, need to. Zayn nodded, I knew he hasn't had many drinks, but I just double checked. Zayn and I got in the car, and went looking for Alexa.

"how far do you think she's ran?" Zayn asked me, looking concerned. We were all concerned, I just hope drake got rid of Travis.

"I don't know. But how far could Alexa run, with us basically right behind her?" I asked Zayn, he shrugged.

"guess we'll find out, won't we?" Zayn said. I nodded at him, just hope Alexa's fine.

Once Zayn and I saw Alexa, she was at the entrance. Alexa was sitting near the gate. Zayn and I got out of the car and ran over to Alexa.

"hey Alexa, sweety, come here." I said to her, sitting next to her. "you can cry on my shoulder." Alexa hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

Zayn sat on the other side of Alexa, rubbing her back, trying to sooth her. I started patting her hair, also trying to sooth her.

"hey baby, it's okay. That evil man is gone." Zayn said. At the same time Zayn pulled some hair out of Alexa's face, my phone vibrated.

"Zayn, can you hold Alexa for a minute, I just got to call Harry." I told Zayn, he took Alexa very carefully in his arms.

I looked at my phone. *1 new message* from Harry.

Hazza: call me when u find Alexa :( xox

I was about to text him back, but I called as he said. Once Harry answered his phone, he asked all these questions about Alexa. He sounded like a worried mother, so I ignored his questions .

"yes mum," I rolled my eyes, I was about to laugh. "she's fine, don't worry."

Harry and I talked for another ten minutes or so.

Alexa's POV

As Liam talked to Harry on the phone, Zayn started singing to me. He was singing 'save you tonight', obviously by One Direction, I guess the song suited the moment, kind of. As Zayn finished the song, we heard Liam say "yes mum." Zayn and I looked at each other, then we smiled and rolled our eyes.

"you okay baby?" Zayn asked me, breaking the silence.

"yeah, I just felt like I couldn't stay in there any longer." I told Zayn, sounding a bit croaky, but still answered Zayn.

"okay, but you know we are all here for you, if you need us. What song would you like me to sing now?" Zayn asked kissing me on the forehead. I hugged him a bit tighter, he hugged back.

I knew I was safe with these boys. They all act like I'm a sister to them when I'm hurt. They act like my children, when I act like their mother.

"I want. Because I agree with you guys. I always get what I want. I don't ask anyone else to get it for me." I smiled at Zayn.

Zayn laughed and started singing the song.

After Liam hanged up his phone, and walked back to Zayn and I, Liam joined in singing. I even sang a little bit, even Harry's parts.

We basically sang nearly their whole album, when Liam decided that we should go back to the club. I was calm enough to go back, so I said yes when Zayn asked if I was ready to go back in.

When Liam, Zayn and I got out of the car, I yawned, and loud too.

"wow!! That was a big yawn." Liam and Zayn said, joking around. I blushed slightly.

"well I think I'm going to hit the sack. But after I say good night to everyone." I tried to smile, but failed.

Liam and Zayn started tickling me. Random!! Haha.

"aww, why does momma bear have to go to bed?" Zayn asked. I laughed at his question.

"because she's had an eventful night. Plus you still got daddy direction with you boys." I smiled at Liam, he smiled back.

"but you won't be there to tuck us in, plus daddy direction is going to bed soon too." Zayn whined, pouting. He's acting like a four year old, naww, cute!! I rolled my eyes at Zayn and laughed.

As we walked in, everyone was gone, except Harry, Niall, Louis, chris, James and Reece. Everyone in the room started running towards us, well me, but Liam and Zayn were with me. I walked backwards into Liam and Zayn's arms, I thought I was going to get ran over. If I get ran over, Liam and Zayn are too, haha I'm soo nice.

"halt!!" Liam yelled towards the boys, like they were dogs. Nice one Liam. I smiled, Zayn must've read my mind, because he laughed.

Everyone halted, as Liam told them to do so. Okay then? Few of the boys weren't even in One Direction, but they do as what daddy direction says? Huh, never thought that would ever happen.

I was up in my room, sharing it with Harry and Niall. When everyone asked if I was okay and some other questions, I answered them, and said good night. Actually I even remember Louis, James and Reece asking stupid questions, only to lighten up the mood. one of them was, "are you sure you want to go to bed. Because we can dance for a little. If you know what I mean?" that was from Louis, joking around, Niall wouldn't stop laughing at Louis' question.

Harry brought me out of my thoughts as he kissed me on the cheek. "you okay love?" I nodded, kissing him.

"yeah, good night, you too Niall." I smiled, Niall hugged me, I chuckled.

"night, night momma bear." Niall said, I could feel his smile on my chest.

"night love, night Niall." Harry said, kissing me one more time, before we all drifted off.