I had Harry Styles child - apologies and promises

Fan vote comment

Enjoy!! :) xx

Alexa's POV

Today is saturday, we leave the beach house on Monday. We don't want to, it's so much fun here. Over the past few days, the boys and I played games on the beach and in the beach house, we all pulled pranks on each other. We also got to know each other better, we've had lots of fun so far.

I was getting dressed to go for a walk on the beach, I felt like going for a walk, just by myself. All of the boys were in the kitchen, finishing off brekki, well except for Niall. Niall, non-stop eating, haha. How does he not gain any weight? If I kept eating like Niall does, I would've at least gained a kilo each day. Even though I always exercise, besides I'm a dancer, I like to exercise.

"hey, I'm just going for a walk on the beach, okay?" I asked the boys, as I walk in the kitchen. Like I said before, Niall will still be eating, what do you know, he is. "ahaha, Niall sweety, try not to eat everything in the kitchen okay?" I said to Niall, he pouted, all of the boys laughed at Niall, I couldn't help but join in with them.

"do you want one of us to come with you?" Liam asked, I shook my head at him.

"nah, I just want to go by myself. I've got my phone with me, so I'll be back in a while.have fun boys!! Niall don't eat everything!!" I yelled out the last bit, as I walked out of the door. I could hear the boys laughing at Niall again.

I wore my bikini top, with a mini vest over my bikini, also my ripped mini shorts. I put my $300 vogue sunglasses, that Harry got me for my sweet 16.

As I was walking down the beach, past another beach house, it looked like there were lots of beach guys and babes. One of the guys walked up to me, oh great.

"hey babe! Do you want to join us at our party tonight? My mate, drake, over there is throwing the party, and wants all babes to come." the guys said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Wait right there, did he just say drake?

I looked over to where the guy pointed. Oh shit, that is drake, my brother.

"uh, hi, what's your name? And can you drake over here please?" I asked the guy, as he yelled out to drake, to come over here.

"my name is jarred, yours babe?" jarred asked, winking at me.

"Alexa, sorry to burst your bubble, but I've got a boyfriend." I told jarred, as drake stood in front of us.

"hey jarred, can you leave us for a minute?" drake asked jarred, he left us alone. I just looked at my feet and the sand.

"hey Alexa, how a you baby?" drake said, breaking the silence between us.

"hi drake, I'm okay I guess, you? Is this your beach house?" I tried to look up at my brother, but failed.

"I'm good, yeah it is. Hey Alexa, look a me, I want to apologize to you." drake said to me, putting a finger under my chin, so I could look into his eyes. I flinched the first time he tried, the second time drake tried, I didn't flinch. "look, Alexa, I'm deeply sorry for what I did to you in the past. It was the past, I didn't know what I was doing, I was influenced by those stupid junkies. I promise I'll never hurt you again. I'll even make it up to you, for not ever being there for you, as a brother." drake said, looking into my eyes, I started crying. Drake pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away from him slightly. "you know promise is a big, strong word." I told drake, he chuckled. I missed him so much, though he hurt me. But when he wasn't being a asshole to me, he was nice.

"yes I know, but I mean it. I will make it up to you. I promise," drake hugged me again, kissing me on my forehead. I hugged him back. "to start off, I'm going to walk you back to the beach house you're staying at, with the boys. And I will apologize to Harry, for what I did to you and him, okay?" drake said, while he grabbed my hand and we started walking back to where the boys are, at the beach house.

While drake and I walked back to where I was staying with the boys, we talked about what happened when drake left. I even told drake about Harry getting me pregnant before he left to go on X Factor, and that Edward is three years old this year.

As we entered the house, I heard that the boys were having lunch, well actually making it.

"boys, I'm home!!" I screamed, so the boys could hear me over the music, coming from the TV.

Drake and I walked into the kitchen, everyone looked at us, and everyone stopped talking. Harry just looked at me like 'is it him?', I nodded at him. Harry was about to grab me and pull me into his arms, then put me behind him.

"Harry, before you do anything, please hear me out." drake told Harry, drake put me behind him.

"Harry, listen to drake please, he's already apologized to me. I know he's changed. Just listen to hi ." I told Harry, before he could start yelling at drake.

"okay." Harry sighed.

"look Harry, I know what I did to Alexa was wrong, I deserved to go to juvy then jail. I be learnt my lessons there. Like Alexa said, I've apologized to her, I'm going to make it up to her." drake said, looking at me then Harry, for the last bit. I smiled at them. "I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, especially Alexa. I don't expect you nor Alexa to forgive me straight away, but in time, I know you will."

I walked over to Harry and hugged him, I looked up at him and nodded. Harry sighed, putting a hand in his hair.

"alright, but if I leave you alone with Alexa, and you hurt her, I will find you and hurt you." Harry warned drake. "so will the rest of the band." Harry gestured to the boys behind us.

Drake just nodded his head at them. "I deserve it, but that'll never happen, because I'll never hurt Alexa ever again." drake said, as he put his hand out to Harry. Harry shook drake's hand.

Just before six o'clock, drake had to leave, to go to his party. Drake told about myself to the boys, the boys told drake about themselves. They all seemed to get along well, with each other. Drake was really making it up to me. I'm happy that he is making it up to me, also that he apologized to me.