I had Harry Styles child - New York

I decided to go ahead in time with the rest of the book. So enjoy. Also there's a hint in there!! Comment if you know what the answer is!!! :D

Alexa's POV

1 month later

"good night New York!!" Harry said into his microphone.

"we all love you!!" Niall and Zayn said, into Niall's microphone.

"hope you had fun, night New York!!" Liam said, into his microphone.

"you guys are the best!! Love you all!!" Louis said, and into his microphone.

All of the lads said their loves and nights to their fans. They just finished their third concert, in New York, this week. We are flying back to California tomorrow, they lads said they'll do some concerts out of California. So here we are in New York. Me backstage, waiting for the lads to finish off and get back here.

"hey momma bear!!" Niall screamed, running towards me, giving me a bear hug.

"hey Nialler!!" I screamed, laughing.

Niall does this every time he finishes off a concert, or when we haven't seen each other in a while. Even minutes, ahaha. Finally put me down, back to gravity. Haha. Harry walked over to me, he winked at me, as he got closer to me.

"hey love." Harry said in a sexy voice. Someone's horny, haha.

"hey handsome." I said, hugging Harry.

Oh damn, he is horny. I heard Louis chuckle. I looked over at him, over Harry's shoulder. Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me, I blushed. Louis laughed, really loud too, that all of the lads looked at him, except Harry.

"Harry let go of Alexa for a couple minutes. We got to leave soon." Liam said, pulling Harry off me. Harry and I pouted at Daddy Direction, "you two can hug more later." Liam said, winking at us.

"fine." Harry said, walking to the boys dressing room.

I sometimes don't feel like going in there, since I was allowed too. So if I don't feel like it, I don't go in there. I just wait for the lads to get dressed, then we leave.

"what? Momma don't get a hug from Daddy?" I asked Liam. Liam just grabbed my hand, and dragged me to the dressing room.

"you will, once we get in the dressing room and start changing." Liam said.

I know Liam's a bit stressed, and trying to rush us. But he didn't have to be rude, kind of in a way.

"don't worry about it Liam. I'll wait for you lads in the limo." I said, ripping my hand out of Liam's grip.

Then I walked off, without talking to any of the lads, nor anyone else. I got into the limo and sat near one of the windows, staring out into space. There's so much going on right now.

"Alexa??" Niall said.

I looked at Niall, he looked concerned, and still in the same clothes, as when he hugged me before.

"what?" I asked, about to cry.

Niall got in and sat next to me. Niall was staring at me, trying to find my emotions, trying to figure me out? I mentally sighed.

"you okay?" Niall asked, as I looked away from him, letting a tear drop down my cheek.

"I don't know. Shouldn't you get changed?" I asked Niall, still looking away from him.

"I told the lads to get my clothes. I'll change while we're at the restaurant. I also told Harry to talk to Liam, while I talk to you. Baby, look at me. You know I don't like it when girls I know and love cries." Niall said softly and sweetly, with concern in his voice.

I looked at Niall, he pulled me into a hug. When he pulled apart, he wiped the tears away.

"Alexa what's wrong? You've been acting a bit odd lately." Niall said, looking into my eyes.

I have to admit it, I have been acting odd lately. But I'm not exactly why, that's what is bugging me. Which makes me more odd.

"I don't know. It's been bugging me, that I don't know why I'm acting odd." I told Niall, being honest.

"umm...periods??" Niall asked, blushing. Aww Niall's a bit embarrassed. Naww ;)

"noo..finished them." I answered Niall. And I mean for the next.... ;) *hint*I blushed slightly, being embarrassed, answering Niall.

"homesick?" Niall asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled. Pft, yeah right. Then it hit me, oh my god. I'm about to cry again.

"no, but something or someone. My parents death anniversary. It's in a couple days..." I said, tearing up.

"aww, baby, come here." Niall said, pulling me into a hug. "do you go back to Holmes Chapel and go to their graves and say some words?" Niall asked.

I nodded and shook my head. It depends how I feel like going home. Sometimes I don't go because I get depressed from it.

"do you want to go this year?" Niall said softly, but a bit quickly too.

The rest of the lads must be coming. I didn't want them to come into our conversation, and to see that I've been crying.

"I don't know. I usually buy my ticket a day before the anniversary." I told Niall, looking up at him.

Niall wiped my tears away and kissed me on the forehead. I hugged Niall tight, he did the same back.

"okay, we'll see how you feel tomorrow?" Niall asked, I nodded.

Then he tried to make me happy, by making funny faces and funny noises. Then of course.

"I'm hungry!! What's taking these lads, boys, guys, boys, men, something, so long?!" Niall said, not knowing what to call Harry, Zayn, Louis and Liam.

Niall and I cracked up, as the limo driver got in. The lads must be defiantly coming now, for sure. Niall chuckled, we rolled our eyes. Niall must've read my mind.

"here comes the tickle monster!!" Niall screamed, tickling me.

"Ahhhh!! Niall!!....stop!! Niall!!" I squealed, moving around everywhere.

Niall was laughing at me. I was only laughing because it tickles. Haha :)

"boo!!" Louis and Zayn screamed at Niall and I, as they got into the limo.

Niall and I looked at them, we laughed, sitting down.

"hey babe!!" Harry yelled excitedly, sitting on my lap.

"Harry!! Get off!!" I said, laughing.

Liam was the last one to get in, sitting opposite of me. Liam looked upset with himself. It wasn't his fault.

"Liam..." I said, trying to get Liam to look up at me. He just sighed.

"Alexa, look, I'm sorry for what I did and said earlier on tonight. I am just stressed about the time, also I'm knackered. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Liam apologizing to me.

I smiled and quickly gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before the driver, drove off. I sat back on Harry's lap.

"I forgive you Liam. But it wasn't your fault." I told Liam, smiling.